Gorgeous 3BR/3BA Kona condo available for IM

Just purchased lovely 3BR/3BA condo overlooking Keauhou bay with 270 degree ocean views. Newly furnished, Beach and snorkel gear. Walking distance to grocery store, coffee shop and Keauhou bay. 3 pools, 3 hot tubs.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1177588525658499650?search_mode=regular_search&check_in=2024-09-01&check_out=2024-09-09&source_impression_id=p3_1721532218_P3PgYzvF1l-_YlzK&previous_page_section_name=1000&federated_search_id=2df55a23-8f17-4550-beae-05fd90c23a63

Wow. Nice place and nice price too!

Looks like a really nice place - congratulations!

That being said, I will never book again with Knutson as property management.
5 months after I had booked my accommodations for IM Kona 2024 (and during the Christmas break on my last day of another vacation booking, ruining the end of my vacation) they basically sent me a notice that the price of the condo had now doubled for my dates (I guess they now realized IMWC moved by 2 weeks) and “requested confirmation I was accepting the new fees”. WTH. Double! And it was pretty expensive to begin with.

While I could have had some ground to hold the booking (it was confirmed and paid for through VRBO!), too many risks that they find another reason or loophole to cancel my booking even closer to the race. So I was the one that had to cancel the booking and take the hit on the user ratings.
And I had to scramble to find something else, 5 months closer to the race with less choices and higher prices.
In my opinion, this is not honest practice.

p.s. I would not have commented with these details if not for the fact my experience was directly linked to booking for IM Kona and that this is a triathlon forum.