Foreigners can leave Gaza....not so fast Canadians

Share Message - Canadians stuck in Gaza as other foreigners leave
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67298104

The sheer incompetence of the Canadian foreign service is impressive at every turn.

For sure. I mean if all the Canadians didn’t get to leave in the very first batch on the very first day, they’re basically never ever going to get to leave, and their government has abandoned them, and they’re dumb for trying to speak two languages, and Tim Horton’s is mediocre.

Few things make Windy happier than Canadians trapped in a war zone.

For sure. I mean if all the Canadians didn’t get to leave in the very first batch on the very first day, they’re basically never ever going to get to leave, and their government has abandoned them, and they’re dumb for trying to speak two languages, and Tim Horton’s is mediocre.

You didn’t read the article did you?

I did. Did you?

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

How many days have they been letting anyone out?

Go pick your fights somewhere else. As usual, you picked mostly a nothingburger with this. Come back if this goes awhile and Canadians still haven’t been able to get anyone out.

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

Go pick your fights somewhere else. As usual, you picked mostly a nothingburger with this. Come back if this goes awhile and Canadians still haven’t been able to get anyone out.

It was in the main section of the BBC

Canada 0
USA 400
Random other countries >0

The Canadians are just being typically polite: “after you, eh.”

@Kid

The Canadians are just being typically polite: “after you, eh.”

@Kid

3 points US

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

Canada 0
USA 400

It’s less than 700 words long, doesn’t say much except Canadians weren’t among those to get out in the first day, and was pretty obviously space filler clickbait just waiting for an angry news reader. With you, it looks like they found their man.

You guys elected Trump.

Then he attempted a coup.

He’s been indicted 4 times over.

He might be elected again.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. ABOUT. CANADA.

You guys elected Trump.

Then he attempted a coup.

He’s been indicted 4 times over.

He might be elected again.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. ABOUT. CANADA.

I’m just counteracting your Maple Washing

I don’t claim the US is some utopian paradigm of virtue

You’re an idiot.

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

Canada 0
USA 400

It’s less than 700 words long, doesn’t say much except Canadians weren’t among those to get out in the first day, and was pretty obviously space filler clickbait just waiting for an angry news reader. With you, it looks like they found their man.

https://youtu.be/p-O-ayZZLfU?si=AxOAzMC6bswVUTRV

Here’s three minutes from Canadian State Television…the seem miffed that the US is actively trying to get their people out while the Canadian government is more passive about it

I did. Did you?

How many got out?

https://youtu.be/p-O-ayZZLfU?si=AxOAzMC6bswVUTRV

Hot off the presses no Canadians tomorrow too it seems

You’re an idiot.

I’ve been called worse by better

You’re an idiot.

Blep doesn’t speak for all Canadians, feel free to ignore him

Share Message - Canadians stuck in Gaza as other foreigners leave
https://www.bbc.co.uk/...d-us-canada-67298104

The sheer incompetence of the Canadian foreign service is impressive at every turn.

Canadians aren’t as chicken of a war as Americans I guess.
(For anyone other than WIndy, I am absolutely joking but it is definitely something Windy would type if this were reversed).

You’re an idiot.

Blep doesn’t speak for all Canadians, feel free to ignore him

Correct, idiocy is not just an American thing. It’s rampant here too.