Favorite soda?

This will probably be more divisive than the seltzer thread

I very rarely drink soda b/c of the sugar and caffeine. But when I have it my preference list is

1. strawberries and cream dr. pepper
  2. root beer
  3. regular dr. pepper
  4. cherry vanilla dr. pepper
  5. coke

I think pepsi is gross.

I pretty much only drink Coke Zero these days. I’ve been drinking that stuff for so long that regular Coke tastes pretty syrupy now.

I’ll occasionally have a Diet Dr. Pepper, a Cherry Coke at the movies, or maybe a 7Up or Ginger Ale.

You’re right. Pepsi is gross.

Diet Coke for me, I just love the flavor.

That being said I maybe drink it once a week if that. Exceptions are hot summer day working in the yard, with whiskey, or driving. I absolutely have to have one while road tripping but I hardly ever drink the whole thing. Big cup and I may have 1/8th to 1/4 by the next fuel stop. Usually 150 to 300 miles then the ice is all gone.

Scotch and soda, rocks, lime.

Jarritos Mexican cola.

Coke Zero is actually pretty tasty. So much better than Diet Coke, as an alternative to the regular coke. No idea why anyone drinks diet coke, when there is coke zero option.

In a non-cola, I like a Mt. Dew on occasion.

But for the most part, reg sodas have way too much sugar for me and makes me feel like crap 30 mins after drinking. The caffeine is fine.

Root beer and ginger ale are my top 2.

I really only drink soda when on a plane (ginger ale) or at a county fair (root beer float)

1. Mexican Coke out of a glass bottle
  2. regular coke from McDonalds.
  3. coke out of a can on a hot day.

Everyday: Coke Zero (Pepsi Zero at work)

Favorite indulgence soda: Mexican Coke, glass bottle, Ice cold.

Regular Coke, in a can, is my favorite.

Other options are a distant 2,3,…

Dr.Brown’s Black Cherry soda leads the second pack, which also includes Mexican Coke. .

Pepsi is way off the back somewhere. .

Mexican coke out of the bottle. My absolute favorite. I don’t drink soda much at all but do enjoy a good root beer occasionally as well.

Fresca

Coke Zero

Sometimes a full sugar, bring on the diabetes Sprecher root beer is nice

https://i.redd.it/usheurdi51601.jpg

Diet Pepsi only

I will mix Ginger Ale with some brown water or if I’m sick.

I don’t have a favorite soda but I do have a favorite pop.

Fresca

I pretty much only drink Coke Zero these days. I’ve been drinking that stuff for so long that regular Coke tastes pretty syrupy now.

I’ll occasionally have a Diet Dr. Pepper, a Cherry Coke at the movies, or maybe a 7Up or Ginger Ale.

You’re right. Pepsi is gross.

Cherry Coke Zero followed by Coke Zero. Prefer both to the full sugar versions.

Diet Coke.

Coke, hecho en Mexico

Favorite soda? Arm and Hammer…

we call it pop. :wink:

Faygo redpop. I only have a couple a year.

My grandpa used to buy it for me as a kid in the glass bottles.

I’d say Tahitian treat is a strong second.

Favorite soda? Arm and Hammer…

3 points