Experience with Princeton wake wheels?

So I’m thinking about pullout trigger on a new road bike (mine is over a decade old).
I don’t race, save for a gran Fondo occasionally (and mainly because gfny is in my back yard)

I want a set of princeton wheels… I really love the paint jobs and I’m lucky enough to be able to spend a little extra… I’m thinking wake 656.
0… but semi nervous about the depth…

All this is to ask: who has a set of wakes? Would you be happy with them in wind? How are they as day to day wheels.

My experience :I race an 808 front in my tt bike…but I’m used to like 50mm on my road bike. I’ve never even felt the wind on my road bike(probably have felt it, but next traded down to a non 808 over 20 yrs in racing)

I have them on my Colnago C64 with Challenge Criterium RS 27mm tires and that’s all I ride now pretty much.
I had a set of Grits that I would switch but found myself just riding the Wakes. I have the Version 3 Strada, not the new Version 4 with the shallower wave.
These and the HED Stinger 6 (last generation) are the best wheels I have riden on my roadie as far as stability for a mid-depth wheel.
No issues with these or the Mach 7580 wheels that are on my TT bike as my training wheels.