Everything sold! slowtwitch rules!

**EVERYTHING SOLD! THANK YOU ST! **

Doing a big clean out of my garage. All of this stuff is older, as it’s from my pro racing days. But it’s all in reasonably good condition. Some stuff is new/like-new, as it was spares that I never used once I retired.

**EVERYTHING is shipping INCLUDED (to CONUS). **That way, there’s no worry about dealing with extra nonsense around calculating shipping.

Paypal/Venmo ONLY

**SUPER DUPER DELUXE BUNDLE DEAL - SAVE ME TIME AND RESELL THIS STUFF ALL YOURSELF - $1000 SHIPPED **

ALL Google Photos link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/fybNGHyCBDZ4u4ze6 → there are LOTS more photos and MUCH better resolution here.

Open to negotiation on most anything. Also VERY VERY VERY happy to do bundles if you want to buy more than one thing.

TT Helmets

These are older - well outside of the old “replace every 6 years” rule for helmets. BUT, they are mostly low use. And have always been stored inside, in cases, and out of the sun. That said, some of the older ones are probably best used for wind tunnel testing or something similar rather than racing. I’ve included the years to help give perspective.

All helmets are size Medium or “equivalent” (i.e. M/L).

$75SHIPPED each. Basically, $50 each + assuming $25+ shipping since they need a big box with a fair bit of protective packaging.

Would be very, very, very happy for someone who does a lot of tunnel testing to buy ALL of them.

Price for ALL helmets (bundle) $250SHIPPED!!! → ideal for anyone who does a lot of tunnel testing

2015 POC Cerebel size M

This helmet is the most used. I raced in it for all of 2015 - won IMMT in it!, 2016, and most of 2017. Love this helmet. ONLY WITH NEW yellow visor (OG one cracked). Dark visor sold separately to someone.

2013 Specialized Sworks TT Custom Painted. Size M

raced a bunch. DEFINITELY only for wind tunnel. Or if you just think it’s a cool looking helmet for display or something like that.

2017 Lazer Wasp with Short & Long Tails & Incline Sensor. Size M

Only raced on velodrome

2017 Kask Bambino. NEEDS a new visor. Size M

Only raced on velodrome. Definitely needs a new visor - 3 magnet version. But these are pretty cheap.

Google Photos Link

BUCKET OF AEROBARS & PARTS

Giant bucket of aerobars, extensions, pads, risers, etc, etc.

**I AM NOT OPEN TO SELLING ANY OF THIS STUFF INDIVIDUALLY. PRICE IS FOR THE BUCKET. SHIPPED. **

**$500 TOTAL. For EVERYTHING. **

Includes:

• vuka aero gen2 with 90mm Zipp sprint stem
  • vuka aero gen3
  • 2x Vuka Bull dropped hoods. THESE HAVE BEEN CUT SHORT on the base bars.
  • LOTS of extensions.
  • complete riser kit for vuka aero gen 3
  • lots of other “stuff”

Google Photos Link

Other Stuff

Ran out of attachment space, so all are links to google photos

Specialized TriVent Carbon EU44.5/US11 shoes - $50 SHIPPED

Specialized Sworks 6 road shoes EU44.5/US11 with CUSTOM long-BOA reel on upper dial (long enough so you can leave shoes on pedals and just tighten the reel) - $50 SHIPPED

Altium i10 Hypoxic Trainer with 14 new (sealed) CO2 filter cartridges - https://www.slowtwitch.com/...c_Training_6290.html - $50 SHIPPED

Dash Stage Narrow Tri Saddle with XLab Gorilla Cage - $100 SHIPPED

PXL_20240521_132539972 (Small).jpg
PXL_20240521_132659459 (Small).jpg
PXL_20240521_133123182 (Small).jpg
PXL_20240521_133000065 (Small).jpg
PXL_20240521_132801565.MP (Small).jpg

Also have MANY MANY COMPONENTS.

BUY ALL COMPONENTS FOR $750

Included like an ridiculous number of stems from 80mm - 130mm.

Stems - like the aerobars - sold only as a bundle. $500 for ALL stems. Ideal for a bike shop! Or anyone dealing with used bikes. Or someone who has time do a proper garage sale one-by-one dealio.

170mm S-works carbon crank - the old hirth-joint style - $50 shipped. LINK

Bunch of aero water bottles - 2x specialized virtue (one with cage) and 1x elite - all as a bundle for $100 shipped. LINK (scroll right for other bottles)

Bunch of fancy bottle cages. Zipp carbon mostly. 1x XLab. $150 shipped for ALL (bundle). LINK

Bunch of 27.2 seatposts - $150 shipped for all - includes NIB 27.2 x 400mm Zipp SL Carbon! LINK (Scroll right for others)

Components - SRAM Apex 11 HRD disc brake 1x groupset; SRAM Force 11 HRD disc brake 1x groupset; SRAM HRD TT Levers with brakes. SRAM 11spd R2C bar end shifters. $200 for everything.

Have a bunch of handlebars - 400mm width. Various reaches. Carbon & aluminum.

SRAM RED 167.5 GXP crankset - $50 shipped - LINK

Fizik Antares saddle

Cobb Gen2 saddle

Ceramic Speed PF30 BB30 bottom bracket. NIB.

just make me an offer on this stuff!