Everything I’ve said merely repeats what Trump has said

From the Trump shooting thread… the title was a justification for someones disgusting comments about the event.

Whats worse is someone after I said thats a low bar, defended the OP and said they need to go as low as the Trump and his supporters.

This place has gone to shit in my opinion, I try to leave, but there is a small bit of people and topics I enjoy, but its getting smaller and smaller.

It is also why I say I don’t know who I am voting for in Nov, the Lefties think its okay to go to that level, it simply makes your side as disgusting as the other.

America needs to figure out how to do better.

And I need to find another forum with smart people, and diverse backgrounds.

GO LIONS, packers and bears suck… how long till the NFL starts back up.

From the Trump shooting thread… the title was a justification for someones disgusting comments about the event.

Whats worse is someone after I said thats a low bar, defended the OP and said they need to go as low as the Trump and his supporters.

This place has gone to shit in my opinion, I try to leave, but there is a small bit of people and topics I enjoy, but its getting smaller and smaller.

It is also why I say I don’t know who I am voting for in Nov, the Lefties think its okay to go to that level, it simply makes your side as disgusting as the other.

**And I need to find another forum with smart people, and diverse backgrounds. **

or you could stay and try to make it better

Here you go: https://howmanydaysuntilfootball.com/

Nov, the Lefties think its okay to go to that level, it simply makes your side as disgusting as the other

If it helps I’m really smart, but I’m quite certain there are people smarter than me here ( one guy thinks he is but he actually quite slow), my wife’s not white, I grew up poor, made millions, recently lost millions will make millions again.

And I think this place is alright.

MAGA! Again.

Nov, the Lefties think its okay to go to that level, it simply makes your side as disgusting as the other

If it helps I’m really smart, but I’m quite certain there are people smarter than me here ( one guy thinks he is but he actually quite slow), my wife’s not white, I grew up poor, made millions, recently lost millions will make millions again.

And I think this place is alright.

Not really sure I understand your reply.

But I can said, Had many tell me I am smart, been proven by many to not be as smart as them. But I will say sm/art enough to know, you can be very smart and knowledgeable about something, and know little about other’s. I don’t have a clue how to get illegal drugs, or how that industry works for instance.

I have made millions, thankfully never lost millions. (well I guess if I take losses across time in the markets I have loss millions, One correction alone I lost about 1/2 million, but I don’t count paper losses, even though technically I am counting paper gains. Probably wont make millions again, since I am retired and moved to only about 50% in the market, but again, over the next 40yrs probably will make a million in stock and real-estate gains.

No clue what any of this has to do with what I posted originally, and not really sure why I am even responding.

But well glad you think this place is okay. Enjoy. You know the saying, different strokes for different folks, I don’t need this shit in my life.

Dav, I’m sorry my posts made you feel bad. I don’t know that I’m capable of providing the emotional support you need. Hopefully your family and the other more touchy-feely people here can do it for you.

When I see posts glorifying Trump, I think that’s pretty gross. I don’t tell those people to be quiet. I respond with facts.

It’s not like Trump died. It sounds like he was scratched by glass.

I’m sorry. I don’t have the emotional sensitivity you need. Put me on ignore. That’s an healthy boundary! Even without seeing my posts, you can know that I applaud your writing style, your way with words. 💙

I understand why you are having trouble choosing a candidate.
I despise one candidate’s ethics.
I am frustrated with business choices the other candidate is ushering forth.

I always feel the need to vote. Some will say voting third party is a wasted vote, but that’s my choice.

You need to vote the way you want to vote, not the way people tell you to vote.

And college football! Can’t come soon enough.

You’re just being cranky because the lions are about to be relegated to the bottom of the division again

Dave, your biggest problem is being a Lions fan, beyond that being a Bears fan is the next worse thing. It’s going to be incredibly interesting to see what happens over the next few months that for sure!

Seems like to me the personal sniping back and forth has become a lot worse the last few months. I find myself having to sift through threads to read the interesting stuff when it’s mostly just people arguing and insulting one another.

Deleted after reading slowman’s post in the other thread. I don’t think mine was overly political, but it’s gone just in case.

Testing…am I banned?? (I talked politics on that thread.)

For the love of god, can someone please calmly explain how talking about the politics of this is so terrible? How can we NOT do that when this occurred at a Trump rally? Can we not be good humans who feel the horror of this without also talking about the ramifications?

I think as long as you refrain from saying something idiotic like she was in a short skirt so she deserved it, I think you’ll be fine.

I think as long as you refrain from saying something idiotic like she was in a short skirt so she deserved it, I think you’ll be fine.

Of course!!

Or this:

“Meanwhile, all I can think when I see that picture of Trump is that Trump had blood coming out of his whatever.”

That from a “high and mighty” poster in this and that thread. There are limits!!!

Of course!!

Or this:

“Meanwhile, all I can think when I see that picture of Trump is that Trump had blood coming out of his whatever.”

That from a “high and mighty” poster in this and that thread. There are limits!!!

It’s not like I called Trump vermin or anything. lol

Also, the block feature is probably a good option to use to safeguard your mental health if you’re not laughing enough in the stress of these times.

Of course!!

Or this:

Also, the block feature is probably a good option to use to safeguard your mental health if you’re not laughing enough in the stress of these times.

We are going from bad to worse!!

Of course!!

Or this:

We are going from bad to worse!!

Do you think I’m poisoning the blood of our country? Please don’t vow retribution against me.

Best of luck to you finding the other forum. I think I understand your frustration, but I doubt you will find a better group of contributors in one place.