Epstein Docs To Be Released

Anyone else think this will be rather anticlimactic? I’m thinking there won’t be any juicy info revealed. Any ‘big’ names will just be those that were already known about for rather benign reasons…

Anyone else think this will be rather anticlimactic? I’m thinking there won’t be any juicy info revealed. Any ‘big’ names will just be those that were already known about for rather benign reasons…

I admittedly haven’t followed this at all, pretty much anything I know about it, it’s from people referencing it here. I gather the idea is that any one who is named is automatically assumed to have been hanging out with Epstein to have sex with underaged girls?

I admittedly haven’t followed this at all, pretty much anything I know about it, it’s from people referencing it here. I gather the idea is that any one who is named is automatically assumed to have been hanging out with Epstein to have sex with underaged girls?

Si.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExYjA2dGIwZDIyYmFnbXdocGhxc2dxZnNyOTdkODU3d3UwOXU5bmt1MyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/cKhTE6YDCmPm0p5cWG/giphy.gif

I saw the drama starting on Xwitter today with Aaron Rodgers claiming that Jimmy Kimmel’s name will be on the list, and Kimmel responding with threats of litigation.

Pat McAfee Apologizes Over Role in Aaron Rodgers-Jimmy Kimmel Feud - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Speaking on his weekly Tuesday appearance on McAfee’s television show on ESPN, Rodgers, a four-time winner of the N.F.L.’s Most Valuable Player Award, suggested that Kimmel, the host of “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on ABC, was acquainted with Epstein, who was accused of having sex with minors and in 2019 died by suicide while in jail. Epstein was a longtime friend to powerful politicians and business executives, and the names of some of his associates are expected to be publicly released soon in court documents.

“There’s a lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, really hoping that doesn’t come out,” Rodgers said on McAfee’s show.

Kimmel denied the allegations on X, formerly known as Twitter, and threatened potential legal action against Rodgers.

“Your reckless words put my family in danger,” Kimmel said. “Keep it up and we will debate the facts further in court.”

I saw the drama starting on Xwitter today with Aaron Rodgers claiming that Jimmy Kimmel’s name will be on the list, and Kimmel responding with threats of litigation.

Kimmel usually seems to enjoy engaging in social media shitposting battles with other celebrities. He’s, after all, very well armed to defend himself.

But he seemed genuinely pissed off at this one. Maybe because it does put his family at risk by #pizzagate type nutters.

Let’s hope it tops Heidi Fleiss and the Kristen Davis - New York Madams List

Kimmel usually seems to enjoy engaging in social media shitposting battles with other celebrities. He’s, after all, very well armed to defend himself.

But he seemed genuinely pissed off at this one. Maybe because it does put his family at risk by #pizzagate type nutters.

Also utterly bizarre.

Lots of people are obviously connected to Epstein and more powerful. Like trump and bill clinton or bill gates. Why say Kimmel is part of it? Of all the random people, why Kimmel? Was the he thinking Epstein was just a big fan of the man show or something?

Or maybe he’s one of the people who have been successful in keeping their names redacted

Honestly I don’t feel all that bad for Jimmy here. He shit talks people almost nightly from the clips I’ve seen and he doesn’t pull punches. Right or wrong those people have families too. But he’s not whining about it, just putting Rodgers on notice, so let them sort it out.

Or maybe he’s one of the people who have been successful in keeping their names redacted

Normally I’m OK with your deflection BS, but I think you should stop at this, and not play the “just asking questions” game. You have exactly zero basis to think that Kimmel might have been engaged in Epstein’s sphere. None at all. Neither does Rodgers, almost certain. Kimmel and Rodgers have a history of throwing insults at each other, and Rodgers thought it would be funny to do the Epstein thing with Kimmel.

I agree with Kimmel that it’s not that funny this time.

Honestly I don’t feel all that bad for Jimmy here. He shit talks people almost nightly from the clips I’ve seen and he doesn’t pull punches. Right or wrong those people have families too. But he’s not whining about it, just putting Rodgers on notice, so let them sort it out.

Yeah, I guess. But when people think you traffic in pedophiilia, they can go to a whole other level of nutter.

I agree that Kimmel wears big boy pants, though.

I don’t follow the NFL much so I must have missed Rodgers’ transition to a comedian, thanks for letting me know.

I don’t recall Jimmy ever falsely accusing anyone of being connected to a pedophile ring.

Normally I’m OK with your deflection BS, but I think you should stop at this, and not play the “just asking questions” game. You have exactly zero basis to think that Kimmel might have been engaged in Epstein’s sphere. None at all. Neither does Rodgers, almost certain. Kimmel and Rodgers have a history of throwing insults at each other, and Rodgers thought it would be funny to do the Epstein thing with Kimmel.

Some of those named are accused of wrongdoing, while others on the list - which was expected to include some high-profile individuals - are making allegations or are potential witnesses.

Some of the 187 people who were previously known as “J Doe” in court papers have been identified. But other names have remained sealed, including those belonging to child victims.

Share Message - Jeffrey Epstein: US court releases list of people connected to financier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67865190

Some of those named are accused of wrongdoing, while others on the list - which was expected to include some high-profile individuals - are making allegations or are potential witnesses.

Some of the 187 people who were previously known as “J Doe” in court papers have been identified. But other names have remained sealed, including those belonging to child victims.

Share Message - Jeffrey Epstein: US court releases list of people connected to financier
https://www.bbc.co.uk/...d-us-canada-67865190

That’s your evidence Windy?

You post a lot of weak stuff but this is especially flaccid even for you.

Normally I’m OK with your deflection BS, but I think you should stop at this, and not play the “just asking questions” game. You have exactly zero basis to think that Kimmel might have been engaged in Epstein’s sphere.

https://media.tenor.com/92fv6uBxxNQAAAAM/john-travolta.gif

Normally I’m OK with your deflection BS, but I think you should stop at this, and not play the “just asking questions” game. You have exactly zero basis to think that Kimmel might have been engaged in Epstein’s sphere.

https://media.tenor.com/92fv6uBxxNQAAAAM/john-travolta.gif

Three points

We all could just wait a day or two.

Here are the unsealed Docs Windy. Can you show me Jimmy Kimmel’s name?

Compiled Epstein Documents.pdf - Google Drive

Search for “Kimmel” found 0 of 0 mentions.