Elite Razor Easton scandium tri/TT complete bike with 10spd DA / 55cm top tube

Buy my Elite Razor scandium medium-large frameset with 10 speed Dura Ace groupset and carbon bits handbuilt in the USA by Elite Bicycles in Philadelphia and built by me when I was trained mechanic who knew what I was doing.

This bike is crazy light and comfortable to train and hammer on. I rode this bike for training and some racing in 2006, 2007, and 2008, but haven’t touched it in my garage since other than to move it and clean it. When I consider some training, a couple of half ironmans and a sprint or two, it probably has 2,000 miles on it at most with no crashes or damage other than a normal scratch and chip here and there. I love this bike but Daddy needs to make room in the garage.

This build was no-holds-barred when I put this together in 2006/7 and would have retailed for more than $5,000 without wheels. Scandium is added to aluminum for a lighter, better riding aluminum alloy. Compared to low end carbon bikes available out there, this thing’s a rocket!

Website: http://www.elitebicycles.com/bike_detail_tri.php?id=razor

How does it fit? I’m 5’10" but I think this would fit a wide range depending on your personal dimensions - it is set up for a mix of speed and endurance comfort at the moment. The top tube is 55cm (measured from the center of the seatpost to the center of the headtube), and the top of the saddle as shown is 76cm to the center of the BB, and the tip of the saddle to the center of the base bar where it clamps to the stem is 48cm. As it’s set up, there’s very little drop from the top of the saddle to the top of the pads on the aerobar (partially because there’s 25mm spacers under the aerobar pads), but there’s plenty of flexibility with the headset spacers, seatpost, aerobar setup, etc.

Specifications:

Aerobars: Vision CarbonPro J-bends
Headset: Chris King 1-1/8" threadless
Base bar: Easton DeltaForce CNT carbon
Stem: Ritchey Pro 100mm x 6 degree
Fork: Reynolds all carbon Ouzo Pro Aero
Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace 10 spd bar end
Chain: DA 7801 10 spd.
Bottom bracket: Ergomo power meter - works as a standard BB
Crankset: Ergomo Pro Carbon 172.5mm - these used to be hooked up to a powermeter. If you can find the Ergomo components and small parts, you can use it that way, too. Otherwise, it’s just a great stiff carbon crankset.
Chainrings: Rotor asymmetric 110 BCD (compact) 50/36T
Cassette: none unless you want my wheels as well - see below
Front and Rear derailleur: DA 7800
Brakes: DA 7800
Brake levers: Carbon aero
Bar tape: Deda
Seat: Specialized SL Tri-tip Gel 50 Hollow Ti rails
Seatpost: Easton carbon 27.2mm
Wheels: Shimano WH-7801 shallow carbon tubulars with an Ultegra​ cassette.

I’m offering the whole enchilada for $950 or make an offer. Buyer pays boxing & shipping or come get it in Denver!

Front end.jpg
drivetrain.jpg
Saddle seatpost.jpg
Top down front end.jpg