DT Swiss Tubeless 80 mm rims (What Valve is good? Fillmore is too short)

I have a Fillmore for the front (60 rim height). Fillmore doesn’t come up to about 110 mm (enough for the pump to securely grab the pump head). Contacted them & Fillmore valves aren’t made that long…I like the “no clog” affect too of the Fillmore. Light Bicycle recommends 110 mm length valve for a 80 mm rim height–HED makes one but they are also $$ and nothing special some reviews say.

What are you using on your tubeless…is there a better or worse one or are these Amazon anodized ones (inexpensive ones) any good?

I use the DT Swiss valves for 66-80mm wheels: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Dt-Swiss-Tubeless-Valve-66-80/dp/B0C5TDTCRN (part id: TVVXA87S25872S)

When in doubt just buy one from the wheel/rim manufacturer. Inner rim profiles vary a lot and it is important that the valve is a good match for the rim. When I do neutral support at the big tris, I bring a box full of valve stems in different lengths and with different mating surfaces, and I still pretty much always wind up having a wheel come through that isn’t a good match for anything I have on hand.

Oil the inside of the valve stem and the valve core with something persistent like Silca Synergetic and you will likely see dramatically less clogging, regardless of which flavor of valve stem you use.