Dr Phil

He has a PhD in Clinical Psychology. He just said this to Trump:

“I know you got thick skin. You’re not one of those people afflicted with the need to be loved by strangers. You’re a billionaire. You’ve got a great family. You’re a very dedicated father. Why do you subject yourself to this?”

Literally every part of the question was wrong.

https://www.threads.net/@ronaldfilipkowski/post/C75R1ejt7tB/?xmt=AQGz3_0U1NrYeUq-v2QuwquNYs2xkaciMEBqw9WVQ0pveQ

left out the dedicated husband bit

Might as well have added “generous philanthropist” then, too

“I know you got thick skin. You’re not one of those people afflicted with the need to be loved by strangers. You’re a billionaire. You’ve got a great family. You’re a very dedicated father. Why do you subject yourself to this?”

https://www.threads.net/...2xkaciMEBqw9WVQ0pveQ

He may have a PhD but he’s been an entertainer for decades and not a clinical psychologist. A conman of a sort unleashed on the world, along with Dr. Oz, by Oprah.

https://www.threads.net/@ronaldfilipkowski/post/C75R1ejt7tB/?xmt=AQGz3_0U1NrYeUq-v2QuwquNYs2xkaciMEBqw9WVQ0pveQ

And therein lies the answers…. It’s a genius question.

Which cabinet position is he campaigning for?

A bridge too far.

I didn’t know he was even still around, does he still have a TV show? Maybe just trying to get back in the limelight?

I actually thought the My Pillow Guy was really him with a toupee on. Kinda like a Garth Brooks Chris Gaines deal.

I actually thought the My Pillow Guy was really him with a toupee on. Kinda like a Garth Brooks Chris Gaines deal.

I’ve got to say if this is a recent interview he looks pretty good. Usually when these guys drop out of public view around his age and then re-emerge they look like they’ve aged massively.

I didn’t know he was even still around, does he still have a TV show? Maybe just trying to get back in the limelight?

Pretty sure he has a show. He did 6 months ago. Most of the time he is fairly level headed. Fairly level headed does not make for a successful show in America though.

Pretty sure he has a show. He did 6 months ago. Most of the time he is fairly level headed. Fairly level headed does not make for a successful show in America though.

I think the appeal of the show was mostly the trainwreck lives of the guests.

When I’m at the gym at 3PM on Fridays, a section within the bank of monitors would have Dr Phil, Kelly Clarkson, and General Hospital

A while ago, the station carrying Dr Phil dropped him in exchange for Steve Harvey’s Family Feud

Charlatans of a feather flock together.

Add Oz, Swaggert, Copeland, Osteen and Jim and Tammy.

He may have a PhD but he’s been an entertainer for decades and not a clinical psychologist. A conman of a sort unleashed on the world, along with Dr. Oz, by Oprah.

Kind of amazing that she’s escaped much consequence for employing and promoting these two major conservative entertainment figures who turned out to be such conmen.

In those sentences he proved without a doubt what a quack he is. You would think he was trying to date trump. How could someone be 100% wrong in every one of those observations?

Add Oz, Swaggert, Copeland, Osteen and Jim and Tammy.

All of the above are repugnant, however I think copeland takes it to a completely different level.

When I’m at the gym at 3PM on Fridays, a section within the bank of monitors would have Dr Phil, Kelly Clarkson, and General Hospital

A while ago, the station carrying Dr Phil dropped him in exchange for Steve Harvey’s Family Feud

I would see him whilst on the treadmill as well. Their isn’t much to chose from in the afternoons.

I think the appeal of the show was mostly the trainwreck lives of the guests.

Yes they are generally trainwrecks.