Doping in Triathlon (2)

You’re new here.

Did you remember to read this part of our Forum FAQ?

WHAT CAN’T I POST HERE?
We are especially cranky about trial-by-internet. Do not register to post on this forum only to have your first post be a complaint against a company doing business in the sport of triathlon. Do not lodge a complaint against a named entity unless you yourself are willing to be identifiable, that is, no anonymous rants. Do not EVER say somebody’s product is unsafe unless you have rock-solid demonstrable proof. This is as much for your benefit as anyone’s (we’d prefer your hot temper doesn’t result in a lawsuit a manufacturer lodges against you). Do not accuse anyone of taking performance enhancing drugs.

What are some other outlier performances, aside from Ironman Texas, that raise the question of doping?

Pointless thread, my reply got deleted when I raised the question of the recently caught out doper in the IM Texas thread (in a joking way)

In fairness I can see why, innocent until proven guilty 100%! I’ve never been wrong in my suspicions though, just bought myself a nice silver Swiz watch!