Do not get caught standing inside the blast radius

There was a warning shot fired earlier. Just walk away. I don’t have that many friends in real life so I am kind of dependent on as many of you sticking around as possible. So don’t get sucked into the vortex.

There was a warning shot fired earlier. Just walk away. I don’t have that many friends in real life so I am kind of dependent on as many of you sticking around as possible. So don’t get sucked into the vortex.

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/?post=8158406#p8158406

Thanks for the warning. To borrow from Dr. TC, I have gone many days without engaging with certain people. Healthy coping habits, I hope.

Mate I’m in New Zealand and his ignorance is palpable from way over here. You know what’s amazing? I used to be active here in 2010s. Quit around 2016. Came back recently. Read some posts without logging in. His posts stood out. Logged in to block him and found out he’s already blocked. He’s one of two people I ever blocked here. I can’t remember the ignorant shit he said 10 years ago but it’d appear he didn’t change at all. Edit: and yeah just ignore him. Do not engage.

I need it spelled out, mostly been away for a few days.

I need it spelled out, mostly been away for a few days.

When emotions run high bans tend to run in waves. And not always with surgical precision.

Supposedly there were four bans in the last round. Does anyone know who they were? I’m assuming CapCanada is gone, but who else? I’ve noticed trail hasn’t been around but can’t imagine him getting banned.

Hopefully B&P. Her and the Captain are the only ones Ive noticed missing.

How Tyler is still here is beyond me.

Mate I’m in New Zealand and his ignorance is palpable from way over here. You know what’s amazing? I used to be active here in 2010s. Quit around 2016. Came back recently. Read some posts without logging in. His posts stood out. Logged in to block him and found out he’s already blocked. He’s one of two people I ever blocked here. I can’t remember the ignorant shit he said 10 years ago but it’d appear he didn’t change at all. Edit: and yeah just ignore him. Do not engage.

Are you referring to TylerTri? Because I had the exact same experience. I generally read this forum logged out. I logged in to block him only to find I had already done it at some point. Note to self, it pays to remain logged in.

Haven’t seen SDG in awhile, could be attending to his wife’s needs I suppose…

Oh, yeah, B&P. I forgot about her.

Trail hasn’t logged on in ten days which seems unusual. Hopefully he’s just out riding his bike and will be back soon.

Re your last sentence - I’m equally baffled.

Haven’t seen SDG in awhile, could be attending to his wife’s needs I suppose…

wives’

Hard to believe, she was so level headed and civil.

Trail hasn’t logged on in ten days which seems unusual. Hopefully he’s just out riding his bike and will be back soon.

I just went through trail’s last 10 posts or so. I see nothing even remotely ban worthy in there.

I just went through trail’s last 10 posts or so. I see nothing even remotely ban worthy in there.

Am I the only one who sees the obvious? Trail is B&P and B&P is Trail. It is the only thing that makes sense.

No wonder none of you people can see Biden’s hand all over the assassination attempt. And Biden didn’t withdraw, he stepped back so that he and Obama, and Epstein can run things from behind the scenes at the island. It is right there in front of you and you don’t see it.

On top of that, they’re plotting another cyber attack that will happen right before the election that will correct the mistakes that they made in 2020. This time they’ll remember to change the votes for the downstream Democrats instead of just for Biden.

Seriously??? Y’all don’t see all of this?

Am I the only one who sees the obvious? Trail is B&P and B&P is Trail. It is the only thing that makes sense.

No wonder none of you people can see Biden’s hand all over the assassination attempt. And Biden didn’t withdraw, he stepped back so that he and Obama, and Epstein can run things from behind the scenes at the island. It is right there in front of you and you don’t see it.

On top of that, they’re plotting another cyber attack that will happen right before the election that will correct the mistakes that they made in 2020. This time they’ll remember to change the votes for the downstream Democrats instead of just for Biden.

Seriously??? Y’all don’t see all of this?

Well, now that you point it out it makes perfect sense.

I have just assumed that trail has been on the trail and is taking a digital break as a part of that. Doesn’t he go into the backcountry on occasion?

I have just assumed that trail has been on the trail and is taking a digital break as a part of that. Doesn’t he go into the backcountry on occasion?

i would imagine i will ban myself before i will ever ban trail.

1. I’m mostly civil to those who are civil to me
  2. Slowman needs me for my insights into Western genre books to read (well he doesn’t “need” me but do you realize how few of us geeks are into Western genre?).

i would imagine i will ban myself before i will ever ban trail.

This is how my brain works…

Is it even possible for a moderator to ban themself?

Would they then need another mod to unban them?

Please work with Rappstar to figure this out.