Custom Tri-Suits (1)

Where do you go to get custom fit tri-suits? I feel like I always have to make a concession with length or width to get something I want. Smalls are all too short in the torso, and mediums tend to be too baggy at the waist, and if the brand says I should be in a large I can all but guarantee it’ll be a super wonky fit.

I can’t be the only one having this issue, so how do you find a tailor that is willing to work on tri-suits? Or has anyone had success getting a manufacturer to do it?

This guys have worked for me: agonswim.com
As a disclaimer, they don’t sponsor me in any way.

Cuore tailors

They have leg length adjustment, arm length and torso length

Their new v2, 2 in 1 suit, had tunnel time to get ready for the Olympics and it’s quick from what I heard

Where do you go to get custom fit tri-suits? I feel like I always have to make a concession with length or width to get something I want. Smalls are all too short in the torso, and mediums tend to be too baggy at the waist, and if the brand says I should be in a large I can all but guarantee it’ll be a super wonky fit.

I can’t be the only one having this issue, so how do you find a tailor that is willing to work on tri-suits? Or has anyone had success getting a manufacturer to do it?

DeSoto is awesome.