Crackpipe adaptor that fits parktool INF-2 inflator?

Recently purchased an air compressor and parktool INF-2 inflator. I have a couple of different crackpipes for inflating my disc wheel, neither of which mate with the INF-2 presta head.

Can you recommend a crackpipe to do the job?

Thanks in advance.

Paul

I’m a big fan of the Enve valve chuck (similar to the Silca version, slightly more affordable).
I found using a crack pipe is quite the hassle and almost always requires a 2nd person to air up your tire.
I converted all my pumps to the Enve chuck, it works just so good.
The chuck fits my HED disc, also used it on a Flo disc without issues.

One of the many things I didn’t like about the Silca Hiro (gave mine away for free because I just couldn’t ask money for the thing) is that the lever moves outward to lock, which makes inflating discs awkward at best. Not sure if this Enve one is the same.

I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m intrigued by Prestacycle’s new heads. Both have push-on locks. Zero force push-button release on the second one.

I would consider them to be a replacement for the Park INF-2. Though you’d need an inline guage as well. (Prestacycle does sell a package)

@trail
The Enve chuck works the right way.
It locks when you close the lever.
It’s perfect!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to check - do you know that this chuck connects well to the parktool INF-2? My problem isn’t the connection from the crackpipe to the valve stem, it’s the connection between the crackpipe and the INF-2.

Thanks again,
Paul

Yeah, it’ll be interesting to see if these push-on valves catch on. Not for me right now though, having just invested in the INF-2. There must be a crackpipe that works well with it!

Good to know…thanks, will keep that one on my radar. I’m a fetishist on chucks.

After bashing Silca’s HIRO just above, I will say that the Silca crack pipe to me was second-to-none. And I tried a ton. I haven’t tried it with the INF-2, specifically, but it’s the only adapter-style disc inflator that I could ever use hands-free.

I have the silca chuck and I agree it’s excellent. Sadly it doesn’t connect with the INF-2 though!