Conti Aero 111 on Speed Concept with Aeolus wheels?

I am ordering a Trek SC with Aeolus 75 wheels. Trek says max tire width on front is 25. Anyone using the Conti Aero 111 on these wheels? It looks like they come in 26 and 29 but not sure what width will end up being on these wheels and if I need to worry about clearance. Plan is to set up as tubeless.

Thanks for any guidance!

I am ordering a Trek SC with Aeolus 75 wheels. Trek says max tire width on front is 25. Anyone using the Conti Aero 111 on these wheels? It looks like they come in 26 and 29 but not sure what width will end up being on these wheels and if I need to worry about clearance. Plan is to set up as tubeless.

Thanks for any guidance!

For size references, just look at BRR. The 26mm/29mm 111 are sized slightly smaller than the S TR in 25mm/28mm

Unless you’re averaging 45kph in extreme crosswinds, TT TR will be faster.

If you are ordering the latest model it easily clears 32 conti tires. And as already posted the aero 111 measures small.

You riding a new SC? If so, what wheels and tire combo and size are you running? I know a lot of the wheels are “optimized” around 28s. Just curious if you are doing anything bigger or doing a 28F/30R?

Yes. For racing the HED v8 and disk. Conti tt in 28 that measures over 30 on these rims.

I’m running Vittoria 30’s on my SLR with Aeolus 51’s, tons of clearance.

Thanks for any guidance!

Thanks for any guidance!
We use 28 gp 5000 on our 75s
They measure about 26.5 mm

Thanks for any guidance!

Others have already posted they are running well above 25s, but as an additional point of reference for the record I measured my GP 5000S 25s on the RSL 75 as having 7.14 mm on each side with my calipers.

For sure the aero 111 in 29 and the Aeolus works on the Speed Concept.

Thanks for any guidance!

Others have already posted they are running well above 25s, but as an additional point of reference for the record I measured my GP 5000S 25s on the RSL 75 as having 7.14 mm on each side with my calipers.