Cockpit update for Felt IA10

Hi guys!

I have an IA10 and I’m thinking about upgrading the cockpit. I got it used, so it has no spacers and I have little room for adjustment. I’d like to do the hands up position, and just maybe improve the looks of it. It currently has the Devox basebar and extensions that came original with the bike.

I’m on a budget so I’d get either used parts or something from Aliexpress… any ideas?

Should I just get the spacers from Felt?

I don’t think the IA10 front end is built for spacers - the stem is slammed by design.

I am not aware of any easy button upgrades. I did the Tririg Alpha X, and I love it. If I were doing it today, I would get the Alpha One - no brainer.

I think you can get spacers for the aerobar brackets, assuming those are what the OP is referring to.

Correct, spacers for the aerobar brackets :slight_smile:

I’d definitely just start there and see if you can get the position you want, then once you’re happy you can explore alternative bar/extensions if desired.

I think you can get spacers for the aerobar brackets, assuming those are what the OP is referring to.
Correct, spacers for the aerobar brackets :)Doh, you are right. I totally forgot about those spacers.