Cleat wedges/shims?

Went to go replace my cleats and realized that the LeWedge shims I had on my road shoes were toast. It seems like these haven’t been made for a while so not even really finding much in the eBay market (mostly for 2 bolt on the ones that are listed, I need Look compatible). Anyone have shims they like? I had one black and two yellow so probably about 6mm of height (will get out the calipers and confirm).

I have a bunch of shims laying around that I’ll give you. Let me know what you are looking for I can verify I have them once I leave this dumb birthday party.

3D printing is the shizzle nowadays

Thank you! My eyeball calipers were a little over - they’re just under 5mm combined. Pretty sure they’re all flat (none of the tilt wedges), but it’s been about a decade since I first started using them so can’t quite remember at this point. Let me know if you have something in that range and I can DM you my information.

sorry about the late reply, I have a pack I found with 8 in there, if you want them message me your info and I’ll give them to you, not going to be used on my end

1 Like

Lots of options on Amazon. Both height shims and varus/valgus wedges.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=look+cleat+shims&crid=240IPLPYBTZF9&sprefix=look+cleat+shims%2Caps%2C237&ref=nb_sb_noss_1