Cervelo P-Series 61 w/Di2 & HED RCD & RC8

Nearly brand new Cervelo P-Series 61. I got hurt this spring and won’t be able to race for a while now due to recovery and other commitments. I’ve ridden it only a handful of times and it is has always been stored inside. I’ve invested over 10k and this is your chance to get a very fast bike at great price with no tax.

Bike has Ultegra Di2 11-speed with the DuraAce bar end shifters and brake levers (these are almost impossible to find right now). It has a Ceramic Speed bottom bracket and a HED RC8 Pro front and a HED RC Disc Pro rear. I will swap out the base bar to the one that came with it as this base bar is almost 10 years old, but I love it and ones like it are hard to find anymore. Saddle and bottle cages not included.

Cervelo P-Series 61Ceramic Speed Bottom Bracket11 Speed Ultegra 8050Dura Ace Di2 Hydraulic Levers (compatible with 11 & 12 speed)Ultegra Hydraulic brakesHED Vanquish Pro RCD + RC8Zipp Vuka cockpit (profile design base bar in picture that I will swap out)Saddle and bottle cages not included. Some of the fastest tires in the world with run-flats
Vittoria Corsa SpeedTubless ValvesValve ExtendersVittoria AirLiners
Pictures (https://1drv.ms/...Fln9k_HxWMw?e=YRJeys), let me know if you’d like any other pictures.

Price $8500 + any Venmo or PayPal fees + Actual Shipping and Packing by LBS.

is this hydraulic disc or mechanical disc?

Hydraulic