Brand New Retul System for Sale

BRAND NEW Retül 3-Dimensional motion-capturing dynamic bike fit system. This kit has only been opened to inspect and to take photos. This kit was purchased in late 2008 or early 2009 and has never been used, set up or plugged into anything. Actual photos are attached. The Retul software is included and updates are available directly from Retul when they are needed. This kit is up for sale due to a move and a change in business plans. Our loss is your gain; this kit currently from Retul is $11,500-12,500. I hate to sell it, but it is a great opportunity for someone else to put it to use immediately and save on the cost of a Retul system. If you are FIST certified (as I am), it is worth considering. Our direct email is mtnviewcyclery@gmail.com . I would like to get around $9K for it.

P1060988.JPG
P1060989.JPG
P1060992.JPG
P1060993.JPG
P1060994.JPG
P1060995.JPG
P1060996.JPG

Have your sold your Retul system yet? Interested in buying if not.

Patrick

Have your sold your Retul system yet? Interested in buying if not.

Patrick

Patrick… Did you get the system?

The one advertised was sold already. I am currently negotiating to buy a system from another owner. Thanks.

The one advertised was sold already. I am currently negotiating to buy a system from another owner. Thanks.

Let me know… As I have a system for sale as well, and would be willing to talk outside the forum

Ok will do. Here is my email in case you want to send me the details of your sale: patpot44@gmail.com

Keepitvertical,

Could you email me some information about your sale- I’m potentially in the market for a Retul system.
hydrickJ at gmail dot com

Thanks!

I have a retul system that I am selling. If you are still interested please let me know.

i am interested

Send information to imagecorp@yahoo.com

If your still in the market for a RETUL system I have one for sale if you want to talk more please respond to this or email me at info@sekiscycles.com

Thanks.

Can you email me too. I am keen. alanhoon@yahoo.com.sg thx

Email me I am keen. alanhoon@yahoo.com.sg

Hello.

I’m interested.

Please mail me to dahell11@gmail.com

Regards