Blue Triad SL w Aerus Bars Question

Anyone know the diameter of the extensions?

Follow up … Anyone have a link or solution to use standard 22.2 extensions on that bar?

Looks like they are 25mm. That’s a bit much to shim, but a local machine shop could take a 7/8 id, 1” od sleeve and machine it down and slot it for you.

Product details
AERUS CARBON FIBER BASE BAR + EXTENSIONSNEW / MSRP $339.99 / SHIPS IN 24HRSSPECIFICATIONS:Manufacturer: Aerus / Blue Competition CyclesModel: TT270Base bar width: 420mm (center to center)Extension overall length: 360mm Internal cable routingInternal diameter: 20.5mmExtension outer diameter: 25mm Stem compatibility: 31.8mm onlyDistance between extension mounts: 100mm center to centerIncludes base bar, extensions, arm rest bases, and arm rest padsBase bar weight: 408 gramsExtension weights: 64 grams eachIncludes ONLY that which is shown in the images. It’s all wereceived with them. If you need extra hardware like bolts, please visityour local hardware store.
Aerus TT270 Triathlon TT Bike Carbon Base Aero Bar + Extensions 31.8mm x 420mm

Did you buy the Blue?
Check your spare parts - there should be shims available.
I am running regular aero extensions in my bars.

My wifes bike and it was used. I dont recall seeing them but I’ll take a look.

25mm helps. My calipers measures them at about 24.6 so that’s where I was about confused. I’ll get a 1" OD piece of copper pipe and cut a notch in it. I’m thinking that should work.