Bike Sherpa Shipping Service to Kona 2024

Haven’t seen a thread pop up about this yet, so figured I’d start one. I had been planning to pack my bike myself, but I’m going to give this a shot - as one less thing to think about. Used TBT to Kona in the past and it was great.

I signed up last night. #16. Selfishly, would love to see them get to 150 so this works.

I do have a little trepidation - as they are using this as a proof of concept. But then again, there’s no mystery to how TBT worked. Pick up the bikes, get 'em on a container and ship (just as long as they take care of them and pay all their bills!). While I’ve never used Race Day Wheels… they appear like a very sound outfit… so know this is not a fly-by-night deal.

Yeah. We wrote a bit on the front page about this.

The big things to know:
RDW has been shipping and transporting gear back and forth for IM races in the US.It’s various shipping methods to get your bike to Long Beach. From Long Beach, it’s going in a container that RDW owns to get to Kona.They’ve been transporting stuff back and forth to Kona for a whole lot of companies you know that are there.
I really hope they get to roll with this and are able to offer it to expanded races next year.

Yeah. We wrote a bit on the front page about this.

The big things to know:
RDW has been shipping and transporting gear back and forth for IM races in the US.It’s various shipping methods to get your bike to Long Beach. From Long Beach, it’s going in a container that RDW owns to get to Kona.They’ve been transporting stuff back and forth to Kona for a whole lot of companies you know that are there.
I really hope they get to roll with this and are able to offer it to expanded races next year.

Yep, I appreciated your article… many thanks for putting it out there. I believe they can get it done. So I’m down. Hope 150 other folks will be too. And agree with you - hope this can be expanded next year and beyond.