Bike Geometry/Bike Fit/Bike Handling Question

Background: I currently am considering moving to from my current TT bike to a new one. The one I currently have is one of the market leaders and very good. My fit is well optimised and has seen a considerable amount of aero testing and that will not change if I moved to a new bike. However, as fast as it is, I don’t actually like how the bike handles because its quite ‘reactive’ and I personally prefer something a little slower or more ‘lazy’ in its handling.

Here’s my question:

The new bike I’m looking at has:

• An extra 13mm Front Centre.
  • An extra 7mm in the wheelbase.
  • A head tube angle that is 0.5 degrees steeper.
  1. Despite the steeper head angle, do you think an extra 13mm front centre and a slightly longer wheelbase would make a noticeable difference in handling in your experience ?
  2. Would you consider this kind of change in geometry a large one ?

Background: I currently am considering moving to from my current TT bike to a new one. The one I currently have is one of the market leaders and very good. My fit is well optimised and has seen a considerable amount of aero testing and that will not change if I moved to a new bike. However, as fast as it is, I don’t actually like how the bike handles because its quite ‘reactive’ and I personally prefer something a little slower or more ‘lazy’ in its handling.

Here’s my question:

1. Despite the steeper head angle, do you think an extra 13mm front centre and a slightly longer wheelbase would make a noticeable difference in handling in your experience ?

head angle on its own doesn’t mean much. what’s the trail comparison?

Here’s my question:

Sadly the trail figure isn’t available on the potential bikes site. It has a offset different of -2mm over what I have though.

Here’s my question:

Sadly the trail figure isn’t available on the potential bikes site. It has a offset different of -2mm over what I have though.

2mm less offset? that’ll probably counteract the head angle diff. according to the calculator below it results in a 1mm difference in trail (assuming 72.5 vs 73 degrees and 43 vs 45mm trail)

http://yojimg.net/bike/web_tools/trailcalc.php