Bike Closet

Wondering if anyone has any experience ordering from Bike Closet?
See mixed reviews online and don’t need to get screwed over some bike gear
All responses appreciated
T

I ordered from them in the past, had no issues whatsoever.

I know it looks sketchy but that are great.

Ordered several times with no issues. Items may not be in retail packaging, and might not include small parts like caliper bolts (check the description).

Recently ordered some Pirelli SmarTubes from them which usually run about $39 per elsewhere… $9 on their site and shipped next day with free shipping.

I have had good experiences with multiple orders. They specialize in overstock items which likely includes business to business parts, hence the lack of retail packaging.

They’re completely legit. Similar business model to Sierra Trading Post here in the US.

I have ordered helmets, tires and bib shorts many times, with no issues. The only “odd” thing is they seem to only communicate via texting. But all new stuff with tags & great prices. I wonder if it is like a “Overstock.com” for bike stuff…either way, I’m sure I’ll order again from them.

Three orders and all positive with fast shipping. Now that I live in Sacramento, I’ve been tempted a couple of times to go to their store to see what it looks like inside.

As others have said, they are legit. I think they ran into an issue with mountain bikers selling fake XX1 cassettes but I don’t recall how it happened. It was mentioned on MTBR with no verification so not sure if it’s true. I purchased a lot of Assos from them, no issues. Their website is complete junk though.