Best brake blocks for Zipp wheels

Whats your experience and opinions on the best brake blocks for Zipp carbon wheels in all conditions?
I know none are ever particuarly good in the wet but is there one that is a bit of an all rounder thats good in both wet & dry?

Zipp’s platinum pro pads worked well for me. They’re a bit “soft” and wear a bit fast but they provided great braking on my NSW wheels.

Have you tried Swiss stops? How do they compare?

Have ridden Black Prince pads extensively, but have come to the conclusion I like the Shimano carbon pads the best. Not quite as good in the wet, but not bad, however I much prefer the feel and modulation on them and have never found them grabby.

Zipp’s platinum pro pads worked well for me. They’re a bit “soft” and wear a bit fast but they provided great braking on my NSW wheels.

2x on these. They wear fast because they are soft. If price isn’t a worry, they are fantastic pads.

I have Omega X brakes and use SwissStop Black Prince pads as recommended by Tririg.
They are soft and wear out fast, but I like them better than Zipp Tangent cork pads.
When I used Zipp pads, I can smell something’s burning when I hit the brake hard.
I can tell my precious Zipp wheel’s braking surface is getting damaged slightly by heat.
I don’t have that problem with SwissStop Black Prince.
My recommendation is use soft pads although they wear out fast.

I tried them many moons ago on Bontrager Aeolus wheels so I can’t really compare them apples to apples as the NSW brake track is an entirely different beast.

Whats your experience and opinions on the best brake blocks for Zipp carbon wheels in all conditions?
I know none are ever particuarly good in the wet but is there one that is a bit of an all rounder thats good in both wet & dry?

Use what Zipp recommended and approved: https://www.zipp.com/support/maintenance/brakepads.php

I’m quite happy with the Tangente Platinum Pro Evo pads in both wet and dry.

Don’t bother wasting your money. I’ve tried all the swissstop pads on various carbon wheels and I found best pads on carbon wheels was the Reynolds blue pads. I found these at a fraction of the cost and they perform just as well. They are on the soft side but at the price buy four full sets and still save money…
https://www.wiggle.com.au/lifeline-performance-carbon-road-brake-inserts-pack-of-4--1/