Anyone tracking this P Diddy saga?

Shit got real today.

“American rapper Diddy has reportedly left the United States on his private jet, a Gulfstream G550 N1969 / SIS69 which took off earlier today from Van Nuys Airport near Los Angeles shortly before the raid on his home. The private jet has been tracked to the Caribbean islands after raids on Diddy’s residences in Los Angeles and Miami in relation to a sex trafficking investigation. Flight tracking data indicates that the jet appeared to land on Antigua in the Caribbean. It is currently unknown whether Diddy is actually on the plane or not”

https://x.com/rawsalerts/status/1772416974833782964?s=46&t=f4MKbkOzpNU_o_bXlnvUlQ

I wouldn’t say tracking…I saw but did not read an article saying two of his houses were raided…
Epstein part deux?

Antigua has an extradition treaty with the US.

I wouldn’t say tracking…I saw but did not read an article saying two of his houses were raided…
Epstein part deux?

or R. Kelly

or something else? Is it already known there are suspicions of shenanigans with underage girls or something similar?

Epstein part deux?

or R. Kelly

or something else? Is it already known there are suspicions of shenanigans with underage girls or something similar?

I’ve been reading about these allegations for probably a year now. When you hear the same story from multiple angles, more likely than not there’s fire under the smoke.

Homes belonging to Sean “Diddy” Combs were searched by authorities Monday because he is a target of a federal investigation carried out by a Department of Homeland Security team that handles human trafficking crimes, according to a senior federal law enforcement official briefed on the investigation…

The investigation stems from many of the same allegations put forth by several civil lawsuits filed in New York against Combs with allegations of sexual assault, including one filed in December in federal court that also included allegations of sex trafficking, according to a second law enforcement source familiar with Monday’s searches. Combs has previously denied those allegations…

Combs has been accused of sex trafficking in three separate lawsuits filed in recent months – allegations the star has repeatedly denied. It is still unclear which allegations are included in the federal probe.

In November, Combs settled a suit brought by his former girlfriend, singer Casandra “Cassie” Ventura. The suit, filed in federal court in New York’s southern district, alleged Combs raped her, forced her to engage in sex trafficking and subjected her to years of other abuses…

Weeks later, at least two other civil lawsuits were filed in New York against Combs with allegations of sexual assault, including* one filed in December *in federal court that also included allegations of sex trafficking…

Most recently, one of Combs’ former employees, producer and videographer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, filed a lawsuit last month accusing Combs of sexual assault and leading a “widespread and dangerous criminal sex trafficking organization,” among other allegations. The suit was filed in federal court in New York’s southern district.

Coincidentally, “Lil Rod” also accused actor Cuba Gooding Jr. of groping him…while on Diddy’s yacht.

The filing names Diddy’s son Justin, Universal Music Group CEO Lucian Grainge, former Motown Records CEO Ethiopia Habtemariam, and Diddy’s chief of staff Kristina Khorram as defendants. Attorneys for Jones describe Diddy’s business partners as a “RICO enterprise” that failed to rein in the actions of Diddy and his affiliates. These actions include forcing Jones to procure sex workers and engage in group sexual activities (where Diddy’s son Justin took part), endure “constant unsolicited and unauthorized groping and touching,” take drugs against his will, and receive threats of bodily harm if he did not give in to Diddy’s orders. The suit even alleges Diddy bragged about getting off the hook for a 1999 shooting and letting rapper Shyne take the fall to demonstrate his power. Khorram, the filing claims, turned the other cheek when Jones spoke out about Diddy’s behavior, calling the abuse “friendly horseplay, stating that those acts were Mr. Combs’s way of ‘showing that he likes you.’

In addition to the sexual-misconduct accusations, Jones claims he was not compensated for his work on The Love Album, leading Diddy, Love Records, Motown Records, and Universal Music Group to profit without the producer ever seeing a penny. Jones is suing for $30 million in damages. The latest case against Diddy comes as no surprise. In November, the singer Cassie made similar, damning claims against the disgraced CEO, accusing him of rape, sex trafficking, assault, and more. Diddy settled with Cassie for an unknown amount. After she came forward with her claims, three additional woman sued Diddy for sexual assault the following month.”

I’m thinking Mr Combs is going away for quite a while.

https://apple.news/ACU-baIsWQWucc181y0bQkA

Epstein part deux?

or R. Kelly

I’ve been reading about these allegations for probably a year now. When you hear the same story from multiple angles, more likely than not there’s fire under the smoke.

Homes belonging to Sean “Diddy” Combs were searched by authorities Monday because he is a target of a federal investigation carried out by a Department of Homeland Security team that handles human trafficking crimes, according to a senior federal law enforcement official briefed on the investigation…

The investigation stems from many of the same allegations put forth by several civil lawsuits filed in New York against Combs with allegations of sexual assault, including one filed in December in federal court that also included allegations of sex trafficking, according to a second law enforcement source familiar with Monday’s searches. Combs has previously denied those allegations…

Combs has been accused of sex trafficking in three separate lawsuits filed in recent months – allegations the star has repeatedly denied. It is still unclear which allegations are included in the federal probe.

In November, Combs settled a suit brought by his former girlfriend, singer Casandra “Cassie” Ventura. The suit, filed in federal court in New York’s southern district, alleged Combs raped her, forced her to engage in sex trafficking and subjected her to years of other abuses…

Weeks later, at least two other civil lawsuits were filed in New York against Combs with allegations of sexual assault, including* one filed in December *in federal court that also included allegations of sex trafficking…

Most recently, one of Combs’ former employees, producer and videographer Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones, filed a lawsuit last month accusing Combs of sexual assault and leading a “widespread and dangerous criminal sex trafficking organization,” among other allegations. The suit was filed in federal court in New York’s southern district.

Coincidentally, “Lil Rod” also accused actor Cuba Gooding Jr. of groping him…while on Diddy’s yacht.

The filing names Diddy’s son Justin, Universal Music Group CEO Lucian Grainge, former Motown Records CEO Ethiopia Habtemariam, and Diddy’s chief of staff Kristina Khorram as defendants. Attorneys for Jones describe Diddy’s business partners as a “RICO enterprise” that failed to rein in the actions of Diddy and his affiliates. These actions include forcing Jones to procure sex workers and engage in group sexual activities (where Diddy’s son Justin took part), endure “constant unsolicited and unauthorized groping and touching,” take drugs against his will, and receive threats of bodily harm if he did not give in to Diddy’s orders. The suit even alleges Diddy bragged about getting off the hook for a 1999 shooting and letting rapper Shyne take the fall to demonstrate his power. Khorram, the filing claims, turned the other cheek when Jones spoke out about Diddy’s behavior, calling the abuse “friendly horseplay, stating that those acts were Mr. Combs’s way of ‘showing that he likes you.’

In addition to the sexual-misconduct accusations, Jones claims he was not compensated for his work on The Love Album, leading Diddy, Love Records, Motown Records, and Universal Music Group to profit without the producer ever seeing a penny. Jones is suing for $30 million in damages. The latest case against Diddy comes as no surprise. In November, the singer Cassie made similar, damning claims against the disgraced CEO, accusing him of rape, sex trafficking, assault, and more. Diddy settled with Cassie for an unknown amount. After she came forward with her claims, three additional woman sued Diddy for sexual assault the following month.”

I’m thinking Mr Combs is going away for quite a while.

So R. Kelly all over again.

I watched the Surviving R. Kelly series a while back. He had almost a cult like situation happening but this probably isn’t too far afield if I had to guess.

I don’t know why these people think they can get away with shit like this. Aren’t there enough willing participants or paid contractors available to scratch that itch?

I watched the Surviving R. Kelly series a while back. He had almost a cult like situation happening but this probably isn’t too far afield if I had to guess.

I don’t know why these people think they can get away with shit like this. Aren’t there enough willing participants or paid contractors available to scratch that itch?

That’s the same thought I always have. On top of the world and throw it all away for something like this.

As reported by TMZ:

“According to eyewitnesses, Diddy and his crew were stopped by Homeland Security federal agents or law enforcement at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport around around 6 p.m. ET. They reported that he appeared to be aboard a separate private jet when Homeland Security arrived.”

As reported by TMZ:

“According to eyewitnesses, Diddy and his crew were stopped by Homeland Security federal agents or law enforcement at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport around around 6 p.m. ET. They reported that he appeared to be aboard a separate private jet when Homeland Security arrived.”

So did he get out?

Who doesn’t have extradition arrangements with the US where someone would want to live?

Best anyone can tell is he never left Miami, but his plane did depart for and landed in the Caribbean.

As reported by TMZ:

So did he get out?

Who doesn’t have extradition arrangements with the US where someone would want to live?

The list is alarmingly long! Some countries that don’t have bilateral extradition treaty with the US:
BhutanSao Tome & PrincipeNorth KoreaBelarusMoldovaMontenegroVietnam

There are worse things than being stuck in a mountain hermit country or a couple tropical islands off the coast of Africa. Bhutan used to not let you in if you didn’t have a tour and return trip booked.

There are worse things than being stuck in a mountain hermit country or a couple tropical islands off the coast of Africa. Bhutan used to not let you in if you didn’t have a tour and return trip booked.

Though just because there’s no extradition treaty doesn’t mean you won’t be extradited. It just means there’s no pre-existing agreement, so more paperwork is involved. Though for someone like P Diddy, in some countries greased palms can possibly slow down the extra paperwork to a centuries-long pace.

This goes through it pretty well.

https://offshorecitizen.net/citizenship-by-investment/non-extradition-countries/

Moldova

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/d3/42/7cd342895405d68002f7fd3322d1f656.jpg

Moldova

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7c/d3/42/7cd342895405d68002f7fd3322d1f656.jpg

Thought that was Madame Bovary

It is currently unknown whether Diddy is actually on the plane or not”

Diddy or didn’t he get on the plane?

That merits a two day timeout in the Triathlon forum.

They’re combing the flight records, I’m sure.