“This is the only Bible endorsed by President Trump”

Of course he’s grifting on the Bible.

How much of a cut do you suppose he’s taking?

https://godblesstheusabible.com/

This is like an express ticket down. I cannot imagine a more sacreligious undertaking in the name of piety.

There are some creepy looking people in those pictures.

If you’re going to grift, the religious have a long history of being good marks.

And its in Large print.

image_2024-03-26_120542154.png
image_2024-03-26_120649004.png

WHY???

The God Bless The USA Bible includes the words of Jesus in red.

Does it include all 8 Commandments?

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?
No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

If you’re going to grift, the religious have a long history of being good marks.

And grifters.

TMI

WHAT IF MY BIBLE HAS STICKY PAGES?
Are some of the pages in your Bibles sticking together? No worries, this is very common with new Bibles that have gold gilding around the edges of the paper. For your convenience, we have provided links to a Youtube video that does a wonderful job of explaining how to break your new Bible in.
For more information, watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3h0DlErWHM

IS ANY OF THE MONEY FROM THIS BIBLE GOING TO THE DONALD J. TRUMP CAMPAIGN FOR PRESIDENT?
No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.

So, just branding/PR.

Not defending this in any way shape or form, but I’ve seen nothing that says that Trump is profiting from this. Or Lee Greenwood either. Or the authors of the Constitution.

https://j.gifs.com/mLBZ67.gif

WHY???

The God Bless The USA Bible includes the words of Jesus in red.

Better dead than red?

Jesus was a commie!

Not defending this in any way shape or form, but I’ve seen nothing that says that Trump is profiting from this. Or Lee Greenwood either. Or the authors of the Constitution.

orange boy has proven time and again he does nothing that doesn’t benefit himself in some way. there is no way on earth that he isn’t getting a kickback of some form.

I don’t get the bible and construction going together or the Declaration of Independence. Pretty sure Jesus and the authors of the bible had nothing to do with those things.

the moral majority of Jerry Falwell would be proud these things are bundled and sold together.

https://i.imgur.com/aEkuMHb.png

WHAT IF MY BIBLE HAS WHITE POWDERY RESIDUE ON THE COVER?
Have you noticed white streaks and lines in the leather grain cover of your Bible? Congratulations! You’re the proud owner of the special edition Don Jr. God Bless the USA and Columbia edition Bible, which has been lovingly cared for by Don Jr. himself as he traveled the country reading his word and spreading the good news of His imminent return to the Oval Office. Not advised for children or pregnant women, people with seizure disorder or heart problems. Contact poison control at 800-222-1222 if you develop symptoms of dry mouth, teeth grinding, rapid heartbeat, tremors, or mania.

GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump’s name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms

I suppose that gives them legal authority to claim it’s the “only Bible endorsed by” Greenwood and Trump, and whoever else they’ve attached it to?

Also includes free DJT-endorsed sticker!

https://images.zeald.com/site/sticky/images//items/HandlingLabelsTWU.png