2025 Slowtwitch Goodlife Racing Team Application

We are excited to continue to with the team this year for more information on why you should look at this CLICK HERE or if you already know you want to join up click here SLOWTWITCH GOODLIFE RACING TEAM. Applications to join Slowtwitch Goodlife Racing in 2025 are open! We can’t wait to learn more about you. Be a part of our growing community of like-minded athletes who strive for personal bests on and off the race course. Let us know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Could you please post a link or information about the benefits of joining as well as the expectations/ responsibilities? Maybe that info is already available somewhere and I can’t find it on the new ST site, but all I see is an application. I don’t have a clear sense of what membership involves.

4 Likes

Added :slight_smile:

Do we need to re-apply if already part of the team in 2024?

Yes but you wll see a “Are you returning from this year” Pretty much an automatic re-entry as everyone on the team has been so awesome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are you interested in International Applications?? (eg Australia?)

@Amnesia we sure do although keep in mind somethings will not be able apart of your team experience thanks to international customs etc etc. look at 10 and 11 MORE INFO HERE

In reading through this…am I really seeing that beginning 2025 there will be a cost to view the slowtwitch forum?

No. But we are looking at premuim services for those people interested in them.

1 Like

Great thank you!

10-4, thanks Eric.

I’m guessing we will all learn more about that option in the coming months.