2024 NFL Week 2

Crap, almost missed kickoff. I’ll pick the fins and fill the rest in later tonight

Fins
Ravens
Chargers
Cowboys
Lions
Colts
Jags
49ers
Seahawks
Jets
Giants
Rams
Chiefs
Broncos
Texans
Eagles

Thursday night:
Bills

Sunday early:
Cowboys
Lions
Colts
Jets
Niners
Patriots
Commies
Chargers
Jags
Ravens

Sunday late:
Rams
Broncos
Chiefs

Sunday night:
Bears

Monday night:
Eagles
[/quote]

My apologies, been traveling and forgot to pick before I left. I honestly don’t know if tonight’s game has kicked off yet or not (I am presuming that it did) but please feel free to dock me tonight’s pick, if necessary. Was my own fault, after all.

• Jeff

Looks like I’m starting off the week with two points…

And about ten others. You keep patting yourself on the back and you might get bruised.

1 Like

Miami is 1-11 against the Bills under Mike McDaniel. Didn’t take a MENSA member to pick this one.

You mean my retro uniforms update didn’t sway you?

Miami reliably shits the bed in anything remotely resembling a meaningful game

They are the Vikings of South Beach.

This is why I don’t bet…

I’ve not seen nor I care to, the latest Tua TBI with posturing video from last night.

People who care about him need to act now. He needs to retire and stop destroying what’s left of his future.

I’m not on Twixxer anymore, so I missed Annie’s Week 1 recap until it came onto YouTube yesterday

I’ll just put it here, if that’s OK?

1 Like

That is a low blow. Totally deserved, but still man… ouch.

I saw that this morning. He needs to stop. The damage was apparent last year. It’s scary.

SF has ruled McCaffrey out for Sunday with an Achilles strain.

And the 49’ers go down. SKOL!

My picks are shit this week.

Guessing that they are shit for pretty much everyone.

1 Like

Good lord why do I keep picking the lions to punch their way out of a wet paper bag….davham, good thing those preseason wins matter

Yep, everyone’s picks are going suffer the weekend of the dog. There were some big upsets and a lot of them.

Overall, a good weekend for me. The Cougs win. The Seahawks win. The 49’ers lose. Gardner Minshew, former WSU QB, leads da Raiders to victory over the Ravens. He’s still rocking the stache.

We look like fucking Syracuse

1 Like

Will Anderson is going to be chasing Caleb around all night.