2024 Cervelo P5 54cm SRAM RED AXS

Hardly ridden, used in 2 time trials, trained on only around 10 times, this weapon of a bike has only around 300 miles on it. Everything is top spec. I have all of the hydration, storage and small parts that come with the bike. It’s set up 1x in the front for aero gains. If you’d like it 2x with a Sram RED 50/37 power meter and front derailleur, I will set it up that way, just add $400

Specs:
Frame and Fork: Cervelo P5 54cm in the coolest green/purple color shift paint job.
Seatpost: P5 specific, cut down to achieve my saddle height (730mm) with still another ~40mm of upward adjustment
Wheel set: Reserve 77|88 carbon aero wheels with DT SWISS 240 hubs and continental gp5000 s tr 25mm tires set up tubeless
Rear derailleur: SRAM RED AXS 12 speed with CERAMICSPEED pulley cage
Shifters: Zipp extensions with built in blips and wireless blips adhered to the inside of the brake levers
Cranks: Quarq DZero power meter, garbaruk 50t narrow/wide chainring, Quarq carbon 170mm dub crank arm assembly
Bottom bracket: CERAMICSPEED PF90a Dub coated

I don’t see a price listed, which probably means I can’t afford it, but i thought I’d ask anyway.

Sorry, good catch! I’m asking $7,500

Location?