2 Bottles and a computer up front?

Anyone ever find a good spot to mount computer with two bottles up front. I will attach pics of my new set up but I cant find a good spot for the computer. May have to go back to 1 bottle but I do like 2. Right now Im using tri rig bottle mount riser and a cheap mount extender from amazon

BOTTLE2.jpg
BOTTLE3.jpg

can you replace one of your cages with this https://www.bikeparts.co.uk/products/profile-design-axis-grip-kage-w-garmin-mount?currency=GBP&variant=40867393634461&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google%20Shopping&stkn=a894e8283159&gad_source=4&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6Lnun66LiAMVB5xQBh0bdCaDEAQYGSABEgJL7vD_BwE

1 Like

I actually have something similar to that that goes around a bottle cage but adding that plus the extender, my screws weren’t long enough. So I could get longer screws to make that work but with the riser that puts the computer really close to my face. Id like to try the Tri Rig computer mount but I really dont want to spend $125 on it

As per Smiler15, I tried the Profile combination bottle holder/computer mount, but I ended up moving the mount forward, closer to my hands, so it’s more in my “field of vision” when riding -

This is simply a flat piece of plastic held in place with 4 zip ties.

P8230002.JPG
P8230003.JPG

Speedfil makes this

cage-only800x800.jpg (800×800) (speedfil.com)

Nice! I may try and rig something like that up for my race this weekend and see how I like it. Trying to find my best setup for IM Florida later this year

I have one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B085JKRWLP/

attached just a little below below the bar-end shifters. So if I’m holding the bar with the shifter on my thumb, the mount is close to my palm.

For Trevor’s double bottle setup at Frankfurt, I used a Wolftooth B-Rad 3-slot Mounting Base, that allowed for an over/under bottle set up up front BTA, and a Wolftooth B-Rad 2-slot Mounting Base attached to our V8 saddle for the double bottle BTS setup.

Evolve also makes a carbon piece that is more adaptable than the Wolftooth mounting base that can position bottles offset, stacked and back to back.

You can see the computer mount in the 4th picture

Screenshot 2024-08-23 140047.png
Screenshot 2024-08-23 140030.png
Screenshot 2024-08-23 140011.png
4.png

That’s what I need to do, put one bottle on bottom so I can move the front top bottle back some to make more room up front so I would be able to actually see the computer there

That Evolve system looks so good, but I can’t really justify quite that much money at the moment. Do you know how I could get a similar bottle setup on a Shiv TT Disc? I am ok with spending around $1,000 or so on a cockpit that is more aero and/or comfortable, but not sure I want to get into the $2k+ range.

Have you seen this bar? Masamune– Tetsuo

I’ve put several people on it and it is light, unidirectional carbon, safe and secure and reasonably affordable for what it is.

“Two turntables and a microphone”