Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Taymory brand stealing money
Quote | Reply
Hi guys,
I would like to warn you before brand TAYMORY. You probably know this Spanish triathlon brand. They are pretty famous for their triathlon suits, swimwear, cycling and running gear. Their clothes looks very nice and good quality and that is the reason we decided to cooperate with them and bring it to Slovak market. We met Ernest Duran one of the sales managers for Taymory in Barcelona Half Iron-man race in 2019. We asked him for details and started to communicate with him. We got the start order for our shop in February 2020 and paid half of the amount as a prepay invoice. They said that next day it's going to production. Our order supposed to be ready in April-May 2020. In September they said they never put it into production and we can make another order of different products, but we didn't. In February this year 2021 after several emails, phone calls I got the promise from Ernest Duran, that our money will be sent back to our account as we never received any goods from this company. It's nearly June and company doesn't respond, they keep lying and sending me different names I should speak to, but nobody respond and solving my problem. I tried to compromise them and put few bad reviews on theirs pages on Google, Facebook or Instagram. Of course they blocked me from all of them, so I can't post anything now. But on Google reviews I saw I'm not the only one who they steal money from. There are many more people around the world they took money and never send any goods neither money. THEY TOOK OVER 4000 EURO FROM US!!!!!!!!!
I'm very disappointed and I never deal with such terrible company. Shame on them!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [adkahruzka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I assume you paid with a credit card, contact you credit card company and file a claim.
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [hobbyjogger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I paid it by bank transfer.
Last edited by: adkahruzka: May 26, 21 8:46
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Big oof - always go with credit card or a protected service like paypal for something like this. Wish you the best, but that money is probably gone, especially over borders.
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [ADabs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This was company business and there is something like trust, partnership and cooperation. We thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pretty much the same disgusting and painful experience for me with them.

Hard to find info on who owns the business now (although I'm pretty sure it's still in the hands of the founder and former olympian Omar Tayara), no communication, when they do answer it's on Sundays and that's to tell you that they opened a query which you'll never hear about anymore.

I'm in the process of filing a consumer report in Spain (called "hoja de reclamaciones" apparently) which is something that is written in the corporate recordings of a company and stays there. Once a few have been sent on a given company, the authorities start investigating. And it's worth noting that there are lots of people in our situation so I guess it's worth filing these things so hopefully someone start looking into their scam business.

Funniest thing in the whole story is that after tagging them a few times on social media, they blocked me (both the "founder/owner" and their main account) and a guy pretending he is a business associate in Chile (yeah really!) contacted me to say basically it wasn't nice to tag them and do bad publicity. I wondered for a second if that was a joke...

Long story short: stay away from them.

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [captainolek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love the Pain's sister company?
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [zedzded] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was that also the same type of scam company?

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can tell a number of teams, shops, distributors etc. having had the same type of issue with Taymory also here in Italy: order placed and paid, but never delivered; that was like 2013 or 2014. I thought they went belly up soon after; I'm quite surprised they're still in the business (or, at least, they pretend to be)
Last edited by: jollyroger88: May 28, 21 1:44
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [jollyroger88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't understand how they can still work and nobody deals with that. They must have stole so much money!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They offered me a refund which I found strange and it was due yesterday. Of course nothing on my account and no answer from them. I guess they're just trying to buy time before a legal action against them...

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They told me in February they're send me money back. It's nearly July and nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you send them something from law company?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I lodged a complaint here: https://www.ocu.org/reclamar and this is now public so the more screwed clients do so, the more likely they'll be investigated

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After several posts about Taymory, I received a message from their former subcontractor in charge of production. Apparently they owe him €500,000 and there is legal dispute ongoing with a trial next January.

I'm almost relieved to hear these stories from other people but it also confirms my fear not to see my money back anytime soon.

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I can't understand how this company can still work after all this. How is possible nobody didn't stop them!!! They're stealing people and companies and nobody do anything with that.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't understand how is possible this company still works and nobody stopped them yet. I just don't understand it. How is possible this is happening and nobody is dealing with it. They keep stealing money from people and companies.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They reimbursed me this morning. It took tons of emails and a formal customer complaint in Spain (via OCU.org) but the money is not lost. I'm posting this to be fair with them but also because I hope this is how all the other similar claims will end up.

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If can I ask how much did they owe you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course: around €800

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's the great news.
Congratulations.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ve been dealing with Taymory and Ernest for years, and up to my last order have been good.

However Ernest parted ways with Taymory and since then I’ve had nothing but problems, almost mirroring what’s been said above.. I’m 100% convinced Ernest is victim to the company not part of it… as I know other people he supplied for large organisations and they had nothing but good things to say about him, like my own experience.

It appears the company have crapped on him as well as us customers! Really bad

Started off with delayed order… should have received Oct 2020. No comms, didn’t arrive Nov or Dec then I cancel the order as it was too late ( but we’ve already paid 50%)

Didn’t arrive in Jan Feb or March then we get a notification saying it’s at UPS London awaiting delivery… paid the other 50%

A couple of boxes get delivered, thinking I had all the kit, but when Get get a €1800 £1600 import bill ffs!! Brexit tax I realise we don’t have it all and won’t get it until WE pay the fees ( not our fault they didn’t deliver)

Thinking we had all the kit was my mistake ( how would we know u til we open up?)

I’ve been sending emails, texts, contact forms, phone calls…. Nothing, no response
August factory shutdown didn’t help!

I end up paying the £1600 import bill in July only to find the kit has been really poorly made and not all there! I’m fuming!

Not only have I now waited a year since my order, this part of the order has been manufactured wrong.. and I’ve paid import fees

There must be some way of bringing this company to account???

Surely they can’t keep ripping off people!?

Help please!?
Quote Reply
Re: Taymory brand stealing money [Kevolution] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We didn't get anything back, they keep texting I should wait, but I wait over year and half and nothing happening. They owe us over 4000€ nobody interested. Nobody does anything...Nobody responding...I tried letters, emails, phone calls, law letters, official Spanish law website...bad reviews on they're Facebook pages, Instagram of course they blocked me. So didn't get anything back. So I have no idea how to help, sadly 😔.
Quote Reply