Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bioracer vs Velotec sizing
Quote | Reply
Looking to buy a new TT skinsuit. I am 178cm/5’10” with a 88cm/34.5” inseam, 60kg/132lbs. All measurements point to a size S in both brands.
The Velotec offers a long thigh version which is what I am looking at primarily because of my odd proportions.
Does anyone have experience with the inseam on the Bioracer? Does the inseam in the smaller sizes run long enough for my gangly legs?
Quote Reply
Re: Bioracer vs Velotec sizing [TheWhiteCarrot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 191 cm and ~76kg and use a Velotec small.

I've never been very concerned about inseam length.
Quote Reply
Re: Bioracer vs Velotec sizing [TheWhiteCarrot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 6' and 170 lbs and the Velotec M is a little big. Proportions are good though... I think a S may fit me well. If they have a XS I don't think you should try bigger. I think the Velotec is a good suit for many people if you are fast and race at low altitude (high Re#).

Castelli fits like crap on me... too short in the torso and too loose, in size L. But that's what I'm using (with the circumference taken in a bit), and it's fastest for me (high altitude and slow).
Quote Reply
Re: Bioracer vs Velotec sizing [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
186 cm and 68 kilos. I have a made to fit suit (which I think you should get...they aren't that much more) that is somewhere between an XS and S. Check those out as I think they are the best option. I have no long term experience with Bioracer besides testing once in the tunnel and I THINK it was a Small.
Quote Reply