PRICE REDUCED: $1500
WILLING TO ACCEPT REASONABLE OFFERS!
From the web:
The Venge Pro's competition-crushing combo of Tarmac-inspired stiffness and light weight with Shiv-inspired aerodynamics makes this pure race machine truly more bike than aero. Pro-Tour proven SRAM Red keeps things as light and smooth-shifting as possible.
- UCI-legal, FACT IS 10r Aero Race Design, carbon frame with one piece carbon OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered head tube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness, and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, carbon fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness
- Ultralight Roval Rapide EL 45 wheelset with carbon/alloy hybrid rims for low aerodynamic drag with the reliability of an alloy brake track NOTE: THE WHEELS HAVE BEEN SWAPPED OUT FOR ZIPP 404 CLINCHERS
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset with oversized BB and removable spider has outstanding strength-to-weight ratio for superior efficiency and power transfer, plus 52/36 configuration for efficiency on any terrain
- SRAM's Pro Tour-proven RED group is smooth and feather-light, featuring carbon shifters with DoubleTap for simple, intuitive shifting, plus reach adjustment
- New Body Geometry Romin Evo Expert carbon-reinforced saddle with hollow Ti rails features contoured profile and turned-down nose for comfort and power in aggressive position
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback, also wide range of vertical adjustability