Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

****Found***Bmc timemachine
Quote | Reply
Looking for a small bmc timemachine, could possibly make a medium/short work, the sizing in right in the middle. DM if you have one you're wanting to sell. Looking to stay around 1500 shipped.
Last edited by: ffhendo: Aug 6, 19 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: Bmc timemachine [ffhendo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2014 frame/fork TM01 but not into shipping it.. Norcal bay area location
Quote Reply
Re: Bmc timemachine [spntrxi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx, I need it shipped to washington,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in TMR01? I have a nice one of those
Quote Reply
Re: Bmc timemachine [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not at this moment, I'm looking for a tri bike to replace my cervelo p3.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still looking, nothing found yet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump it up one last time, looking still for the triathlon timemachine not the road version. Anyone gave a small or a medium short shoot me a message
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2014 TM01 framest, M-S, includes, frame, seatpost, fork, stem and all spacers, breaks and can also add 3M Brezza II aerobars. It also includes BB30 bottom bracket. If you are interested email me at astasic@gmail.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Bmc timemachine [atasic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still looking for BMC small or medium/short. These bikes seem like unicorns, very hard to locate, sorry again for hitting up the same post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think they are pretty popular still.. I did a local TT recently and the 13'-16' year model was pretty popular... that and Cervelo P4's..

mine missing a few pieces here and there (nothing to keep it from running I think) but that's why I'd rather have someone pick up. I bought some spare parts from Evans awhile back...still looking for those :)
Last edited by: spntrxi: Aug 2, 19 18:43
Quote Reply