Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s also people around him. His campaign manager. His accountant. His person’s lawyer, etc.

He surrounds himself with criminals. The only time he has won in court was when the GOP WAS THE JURY.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
jmh wrote:

Stormy Daniels, we all thank you for your sacrifice.

Thanks for the happy ending. 😊
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaannnd….thread.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
JasoninHalifax wrote:
jmh wrote:

Thanks for the happy ending. 😊

I just wish that it had come sooner.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate how she saved the strap-on for the final act.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [907Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
907Tri wrote:

As predicted he will be found not guilty and I imagine this will only help his chances in 2024.

Dems better get going on keeping old Joe going for November.

You, SDG, and Tyler have been consistently wrong about every aspect of this case. Has this made you reconsider your sources of news and information?
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glenn Kirschner, former federal prosecutor, makes the case for why Judge Merchan will sentence trump to some incarceration. In a nutshell, anything outside of incarceration will not be any punishment and will not provide a deterrence to other future politicians who commit the same/similar crime.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
Glenn Kirschner, former federal prosecutor, makes the case for why Judge Merchan will sentence trump to some incarceration. In a nutshell, anything outside of incarceration will not be any punishment and will not provide a deterrence to other future politicians who commit the same/similar crime.

Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Biden has a new 2024 slogan :)
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [JasoninHalifax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JasoninHalifax wrote:
jmh wrote:

She took one (inch) for the team.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I see Trump on the news this morning giving the power salute to his fans in front of his building that was built to launder mob money.

Trump has been a criminal for a long time. It's finally catching up to him.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump involved in jury screening, causing nearly contempt citations for bad behavior during trial, violating gag order outside court, yet the man who at best only partially listened to his attorneys failed to take stand because deep down he knew he could not handle it. He knew what it would have exposed. And some of America wants to follow this guy?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:

Quote Reply
Re: Trump Hush Money Trial [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nutella wrote:
907Tri wrote:

As predicted he will be found not guilty and I imagine this will only help his chances in 2024.

Dems better get going on keeping old Joe going for November.

You, SDG, and Tyler have been consistently wrong about every aspect of this case. Has this made you reconsider your sources of news and information?

It is always telling when every pillar a belief rests on is knocked down but faith in that belief is as strong as ever. Being able to take in new information and use it is an important skill that seems to be lacking in an awful lot of people.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply

Prev Next