Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Milan is having one heck of a Giro.

And I’m calling it right here and now: Taylor Knibb wins the Oly ITT AND road race.

We will mark your Knibb post for review at a future date. Until then, report to doping control sir. ;)

Milan is so imposing and it's great to see him have these performances at the Giro. I can only imagine what it's like for him to do this at home.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aaaah Chef. That's a fair bit of skin off. Can Ferris give Ganna a run for his money?
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [likes_bikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bummer. Arensman looks like he bolted a wheel to his crank arm.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Bummer. Arensman looks like he bolted a wheel to his crank arm.

I always read that as "Armisen"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fred is definitely funnier.

Solid ride from GT, good to see him throwing down. And for Ganna to be Top Ganna again.
Last edited by: Carl Spackler: May 18, 24 8:31
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [likes_bikes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
likes_bikes wrote:
Aaaah Chef. That's a fair bit of skin off. Can Ferris give Ganna a run for his money?

Ben O went all in to stay in the hunt.

Let's see who blows a gasket tomorrow.

Mullin looked reserved and with powder dry. So smooth and still not too far off the big man.
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tt looked about as expected. team gc might be a race? ag2r has some climbers to throw at the equation - not sure if Ineos has a 3rd option?
tomorrow could see some huge time gaps after the gc battle. the drags from the bottom of the climbs to the next ones are crazy long. some domestiques are going to be crushed. is there even any point in trying to drop anyone on mortirolo when there is so far to go after that pretty tricky descent?
will anyone chase if bardet down to chaves (8-15) go in the break? I have to think maybe ONLY the white jersey race might provoke any chasing. going to be a LONG day. picking the obvious Pogi to have his team motivated to keep break in check (prob a little pissed at getting so many knocks by pundits) - then Pogi will feel he has to finish it off.
hope the weather is solid.

picking powless based on zero 2024 results for the us jersey tomorrow. i'd pick knibb if i thought she were racing but going for faulkner to have enough support to break free.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In non-racing news - not the time, nor the place, to drop a chain, especially on this "vehicle"

https://www.instagram.com/...MWt2eXExb3VzeHpnaQ==

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: ***Spoilers*** Bike racing spectator thread 2024 [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dropped the chain, but stayed in the pocket. Respect.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i've missed a few days in class, is there a nickname for Antonio Tiberi yet?
Quote Reply

Prev Next