Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Elite Daily Training Environment in San Antonio, Tx
Quote | Reply
This has been a project many years in the works. With the network of support services and local sponsors I've developed over a decade of living in San Antonio, I'm launching a DTE for elite and aspiring elite athletes here. The goal of this project is to develop elite athletes and help teach them what it truly means to be a professional. Anyone can train hard but it takes a lot more than just smashing your head against a wall to get faster and achieve high-level success in the sport of triathlon. My goal is to create an environment that is conducive to performance in ALL areas (sleep, nutrition, training partners, soft tissue, biomechanics, performance, testing, cost of living, etc). The initial phase of this project is through the summer of 2024 with the ultimate goal of having a year-round base here. Winter is the best time of the year to train in South Texas!

It's open to a mix of draft and non-draft athletes though my support as coach in traveling to events with athletes will primarily be in the draft legal world. I've had the opportunity to attend a mentorship seminar with Joel Filliol and will be traveling to Europe to shadow him as his athletes prepare for the Olympics. I'll take much of what I learn from his environment as well as what I've learned for myself in the last two decades of racing, observing, and coaching in the sport to create this new training base.

More information can be found on our WEBSITE

I'm accepting applications through the end of March. Feel free to reach out to me via email if you have questions or would like to discuss further: mark@paragontraining.org

Mark Saroni
Re: Elite Daily Training Environment in San Antonio, Tx [Mark S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a fantastic opportunity for elite and aspiring triathletes in San Antonio!
This program offers much more than just workouts - it's a holistic approach to becoming a well-rounded pro.
Love that you're focusing on all aspects, from sleep and nutrition to biomechanics and cost-of-living support.
Year-round training in sunny South Texas during winter? Sign me up (if I were an elite triathlete ).
Whether you're draft-legal or non-draft, this program sounds like it has a lot to offer. Especially exciting that you'll be incorporating learnings from a Joel Filliol mentorship - that's some serious experience!
Quote Reply
Re: Elite Daily Training Environment in San Antonio, Tx [MaxThrottleton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Max. It's shaping up to be a good crew!

Mark Saroni