Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [Howbouchya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Howbouchya wrote:
endosch2 wrote:
macwhinb wrote:
Was the original Boston listing for the same $8k that the new Philly listing is showing? That's a far cry from the $4500 mentioned above. Thank you for the PSA.

No, the Philly thing is an auction. The Boston ones were priced on Craigslist at $4800 but everyone payed less. Maybe the seller woke up a little. I wouldnt pay $8000 because these are not refurbed units and there is no way to be assured they have been moved properly.

-These ones are in far better condition than the ones they sold in holbrook. I was going to buy one in holbrook but when I got there they had dents and scratches and rub marks and they were very ugly cosmetically. These ones in Philly look brand new. Just my honest opinion.

Howbouchya - You just created your profile two days ago and you have posted 3 times in this forum. Are you the seller? If so just answer questions about them and maybe post the hours and miles for the ones you are selling now. No need to hide.
Last edited by: endosch2: Jun 14, 21 7:53
Quote Reply
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just got this email from Paul Saperstein a Boston based auctioneer who appears to be auctioning off 15 Woodway treadmills

Paul E. Saperstein Co., Inc. | FITNESS & BOXING CENTER - LIKE NEW EQUIPMENT - (15) WOODWAY TREADMILLS - FITBENCHES - BOXING RING-STATIONS - BOXMASTERS lots (bidspotter.com)
Quote Reply
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [2brokenhips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha… yeah definitely something fishy going on with this thread these days—seems the seller may have discovered it.

<4.5K was the sweet spot. 8K is too much as you can get
In Reply To:
a unit direct from Woodway for a similar price.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [2brokenhips] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, 2BrokenHips,

I see they have viewing on auction day starting at 9am. I live in PHL so I'll stop by there and see how they look.

If they let me take photos, I'll get some photos on their condition. Will update the thread on the 22nd.

Thank you!

Mark

Fast-Finishes.com
Triathlon and Running Race Timing
Athletic Event Management
Quote Reply
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [themuse1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
themuse1 wrote:
Thank you, 2BrokenHips,

I see they have viewing on auction day starting at 9am. I live in PHL so I'll stop by there and see how they look.

If they let me take photos, I'll get some photos on their condition. Will update the thread on the 22nd.

Thank you!

Mark

Better than pictures, get the miles and hours on each one.

Turn the main switch on on the side of the unit (front right)
Hold the + and - symbol for the elevation simultaneously while pressing the green start button.
Use the + and - elevation symbols to scroll through the prompts till you get to hours and odometer which is "dist" on the menu.
Odometer "dist" is composed of the last 3 digits on the far right LCD and any digit from the left LCD, so 4 567 is 4567 miles.

Pictures of the serial numbers plus miles and hours would allow everyone to date them and see their use levels. They look pretty lightly used and a little newer than the Boston ones. Good luck.
Last edited by: endosch2: Jun 16, 21 5:59
Quote Reply
Re: PSA for Boston / New England peeps - want a Woodway? [endosch2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, Endosch2,

I'll do my best to get usage data and update here.

Mark

Fast-Finishes.com
Triathlon and Running Race Timing
Athletic Event Management
Quote Reply

Prev Next