Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ProTriathlonStats
Quote | Reply
Hey!

A couple weeks ago, I got inspired by the website procyclingstats.com and wanted to see if it could work for triathlon... So there it is https://protriathlonstats.com/

I know the PTO launched a new website recently with their ranking system but I was already working on my version of it :)

Suggestions of stats/info/graphs you would want to see are very welcome. Also I'm hoping the community will contribute and provide pictures/social medias/info about the athletes as I can't do it all myself. You'll need to create an account in order to that though.

More features are in the work and coming soon.

Thanks!
Last edited by: obsessedironman: Sep 25, 20 17:59
Quote Reply
Re: ProTriathlonStats [obsessedironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love your app and use it regularly. On my wish list is a hot button that would list the top 10 results the specific race that the person's results are viewed. for example Jon Doe shows up for IM Arizona as 7th in M30-34. Provide a HOT Button to see the top 10 results for that race and AG.
Quote Reply
Re: ProTriathlonStats [obsessedironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the idea of rankings for the pro's, would be interesting to see career prozemoney listed as well like they do in tennis, not sure how hard this would be to do though!

I am not sure about the ranking system though, someone could do 10 races come last 7 times and win 3 and they would have the same amount of points as someone who did 10 races and won them all. Seems harsh that Ryf is no.2 because she has 1 bad race.
Quote Reply