Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Meth Squirrel
Quote | Reply
So this guy had a pet squirrel he fed meth to make it more of an "attack squirrel". Which body part would the squirrel go for, do you think?

https://www.independent.co.uk/...-paulk-a8964211.html
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alabama Man... Florida Man's less sophisticated, redneck cousin?

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They should rub meth on that guys balls and the squirrel go to town gnawing on them.

I hope this guy get the absolute max punishment.

Fucking humans!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nova wrote:
They should rub meth on that guys balls and the squirrel go to town gnawing on them.

Fucking humans!

Why? Maybe the squirrel liked the meth.

What I like is that the attack squirrel has been released into the wild.

Just put the stupid thing down.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Nova wrote:

Fucking humans!

Let it go. I saw the article yesterday and it didn't say the animal was hooked on meth, so why not let it free.

Lock up the asshole in a 4x6 for life...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
So this guy had a pet squirrel he fed meth to make it more of an "attack squirrel". Which body part would the squirrel go for, do you think?

https://www.independent.co.uk/...-paulk-a8964211.html

That's nuts.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The thing is, "scientists" are doing these types of things all the time on mice and other animals. If the guy was doing the meth experiment on a rat or mouse, would anyone care? Hell, we throw 5 tonne orcas into swimming pools and barely no one cares. Sad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Nova wrote:

Fucking humans!

You want to sentence the guy to the death penalty just for keeping a squirrel in a cage and getting it hooked on meth? Harsh....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [tri_kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_kid wrote:
The thing is, "scientists" are doing these types of things all the time on mice and other animals.

No, scientists really don't just randomly do these types of things all the time, neither to mice nor to other animals.

Quote:
If the guy was doing the meth experiment on a rat or mouse, would anyone care?

Yes, animal experiments are very tightly regulated and controlled in most parts of the civilized world. You have to submit a 50 page application detailing exactly what, how and why you want to do the experiment and get permission from an animal welfare committee before you can even touch a mouse.

Quote:
Hell, we throw 5 tonne orcas into swimming pools and barely no one cares. Sad.

True dat. And let's not even talk about mass meat production...
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [malte] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I worked at NASA back in the 80's looking at the effects of zero gravity on bone and muscle growth. We used rats for some of our experiments. Even back then, everything was tightly controlled and regulated. The rats were treated with the utmost care and respect for the role they played in advancing our knowledge of how space flight affects humans.

I was bit once by one of our rats (who had just come back from a ride on the Shuttle). Everyone in the lab freaked out...not because of the fear the rat might have passed something to me, rather that I might have infected or contaminated the rat.

The rats were much more valued than me, a lowly intern.
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
I was bit once by one of our rats (who had just come back from a ride on the Shuttle)..

Isn't this how superpowers happen?
Quote Reply
Re: Meth Squirrel [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I keep hoping, but so far zilch.
Quote Reply