Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Your thoughts on daycares? [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
sphere wrote:
windywave wrote:
Foot and mouth disease. Outbreak at my nephew's daycare at the uber rich elitist 4000K a month daycare. That my friends seals my opinion on anywhere children congregate

Fixed that for you.

My son (4th grade) had a nasty case of that a few months back. The skin around his mouth is still healing, may have some minor scarring.

But unless you're planning on home schooling and never letting them play with other kids, they'll be at risk no matter what. Just later on.

Reduced risk not at daycare.

Evidently to you all this is a common occurrence, me never known anyone with this.

Happy Father's day...enjoy missing out on family activities since this disease has a week incubation period
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:
sphere wrote:
windywave wrote:
Foot and mouth disease. Outbreak at my nephew's daycare at the uber rich elitist 4000K a month daycare. That my friends seals my opinion on anywhere children congregate

Fixed that for you.

My son (4th grade) had a nasty case of that a few months back. The skin around his mouth is still healing, may have some minor scarring.

But unless you're planning on home schooling and never letting them play with other kids, they'll be at risk no matter what. Just later on.

Evidently to you all this is a common occurrence, me never known anyone with this.

Happy Father's day...enjoy missing out on family activities since this disease has a week incubation period

Saw a picture of this "minor" disease on the kid. You all are crack heads.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:
sphere wrote:
windywave wrote:

Fixed that for you.

Saw a picture of this "minor" disease on the kid. You all are crack heads.

Eh you can get it all different levels. My daughter got a few bumps that I thought were bug bites since we had been in the woods a lot. Daycare teacher had to tell me what it was.

Way better than pink eye which my husband, myself and daughter got three times in two years at daycare. But to be honest it was better than the weird eye infection my husband brought home from Fiji when he did eco challenge that I also got but had to explain a million times to doctors - oh no I didn’t go to Fiji- I just got this as a souvenir. Just the bumps and bruises of an adventurous life.
Quote Reply

Prev Next