Maybe we are seeing a change on School Shooters, and maybe this one will have an impact

Yes. I would say that people overly worried about gun violence when they step out of the house are bad at risk assessment.

I would say that people in general are bad at risk assessment.

one of the most risky thing people do on a daily basis is texting while driving.

The cheapest house on our block is a 2 bedroom/ 1 bathroom that is 1,100 square feet.

Current value is $2.4M.

Yet you make it sound like you need to be strapped for home defense…Are you saying you don’t need to be?

We are always prepared.

Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.

Do you have volcano insurance?

1 Like

And yet just a few blocks away a lady got killed by a stranger with a knife?

Something of this story seems wrong. Or you bought a very expensive house in a shithole neighborhood.

I got 4 bed 3 bath 2500 square for about $400k around here and no worries if you leave your door unlocked or garage door open all night.

Clearly you own the guns for more reasons than you truely think you need them. Its a nice story but in reality I think you know you have them cause you want them and they make you happy somehow, but you don’t actually own them cause you think someone is breaking into your house anytime soon.

Unless the preparation causes and increases in potential harm to your family.

What was the address where a lady got stabbed?

When did it occur?

Jim doesn’t care that firearms are the third largest killer of our country’s children. He literally doesn’t care. Jim “needs” his guns. He doesn’t need them for protection because statistically he is very safe. Jim needs his guns in order to get a boner. How would Jim be able to get a boner if he didn’t have his guns?

Hookers and coke?