2024 NFL Week 1

Still haven’t transitioned mentally I guess

Just watching him last night versus the putrid run game we had yesterday makes me sad

Bodycam video from the Tyreek Hill incident.

(Spoiler: he doesn’t comply)

https://x.com/barstoolsports/status/1833277836481757517?s=46&t=f4MKbkOzpNU_o_bXlnvUlQ

LOL oops

So the fumble only cost them 3

just saw the video…
Yeah, rolling up the window’s not a good move. I think he did that b/c he wanted silence to make that phone call?

But the cop’s really got a short fuse here. Like with the other player that pulled over in front… cop tells him to leave, and then immediately changes his mind to asking for his license.

Seems like all the usual pieces in place for an entirely avoidable controversy. Speeding driver, hyped up cop, noncompliant driver, overreacting cop, media circus, racial accusations, etc.

The Dolphins were quick to put out a statement yesterday that put all of the blame on the officers. Interestingly, someone on Twitter pointed out that the Dolphins owner is a Trump supporter, and Trump has said on several occasions that he wants police officers to be completely immune, like him, from crimes committed in the line of duty.

Absolutely love that the team I suffered through never seeing win anything the first 51 years of my life is now the most hated team in the NFL. #ALYHCSMB

Sorry if that’s not family friendly

IMG_5034

1 Like

1 Like

Oh yeah…

I get the rings pics competition, but what is with the Mahomes and girlfriend(?) pic and the ring around the roses dance?

Sphere hates fun and I guess he’s never made his wife go “wtf”?

1 Like

That’s his wife. She’s annoying. They’re annoying;

They all annoy me.

All of them.

I’ll have to agree with you about his wife and I’ll add in his brother. It’d be great if we didn’t have to hear or see them.
Let’s wait till Mahomes is finished with his career and see which team has more rings.

That’s the Snow Globe play!

Pro football is so lame… as are all pro sports to put your self-worth into.

Yet here you are posting in this thread? :woozy_face:

what a maroon, no one here is doing that

You realize triathlon is a pro sport?