Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

xantusia pool?
Quote | Reply
Is Monty's pool finished in Xantusia? If so, how many lanes?

Joel
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [czone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Joel, thanks for asking. Just finished tiling and grouting it. I just had a plumber here to give me an estimate on hooking up the equipment, and that should be done in a week or two. The big hold up now is the 6ft block wall fence I have to build around it. Every morning I have to get the varmits that fall into it out, and if I fill it before the fence is up, then will be a drowning pool. So far it's been rabbits, snakes, frogs, horny toads, lizards, rats, mice, and I'm sure one of our dogs would end up face down too without a fence. So to answer your question, not yet, but soon. It was meant to be 4 lanes, but at the last minute I decided that 3 oversize lanes would be better, with a buffer on the outside of the lanes between the walls. Less waves, and no problem with large groups in the circle patterns. It will swim 15 to 18 comfortably, and the best part is I have 24 hour acess. No water aerobics or kids doing cannonballs on you..
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How far did you decide to put the "+" from the wall?

I kind of liked the suggestion of making it your height so that you could prove it is your pool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Monty, we are talking about you over on the thread about my hats. There is some interest in having a ladies of slowtwitch weekend get together in your neighborhood.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this some kind of "Monty Grotto" where he entertains the tribabes of slowtwitch in full "Heff" fashion (complete with cigar), or are there any plans for 50 year old tri studs to actually do some training in said "grotto" ?

I gotta find an excuse to get out to one of these camps at Xantusia :-). Sounds like more fun than riding in France !!!

Dev
Last edited by: devashish paul: Nov 17, 05 16:50
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be great, just let me know in advance when you are thinking of. Do I need to supply some studs for you girls?Not sure, but I bet I can get some of the ST boys to just happen to be in the neighborhood when you are here. Could be a whole new business for me now that I think of it. Maybe a video for cable, Tribabes gone wild??? Sounds fun, hope we can do it.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"I bet I can get some of the ST boys to just happen to be in the neighborhood when you are here"

we should schedule it when the swedish doodes are here for their spring training.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will there be a live free video feed off slowtwitch, or will you extract revenue out of us and do some kind of a "Monty's Grotto" pay per view thing ? Maybe you can get the whole thing sanctioned by ITU...on second thought, go with WTC and we can just get an ironmanlive.com feed. We'll just have to bribe Kevin MacKinnon !
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when are the swedes training there (I know I should be asking, when are the ladies there but training with hammer time swedes sounds fun).
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will there be a live free video feed off slowtwitch, or will you extract revenue out of us and do some kind of a "Monty's Grotto" pay per view thing ? Maybe you can get the whole thing sanctioned by ITU...on second thought, go with WTC and we can just get an ironmanlive.com feed. We'll just have to bribe Kevin MacKinnon !

What happens in Xantusia, stays in Xantusia.......
Last edited by: monty: Nov 17, 05 18:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Do I need to supply some studs for you girls?Not sure, but I bet I can get some of the ST boys to just happen to be in the neighborhood when you are here. Could be a whole new business for me now that I think of it."

Wait a sec......, didn't I just read something about this on the internet news today? hmmmm...

Wait! Here it is!: Fleiss Plans Makeover for Nevada Brothel Heidi Fleiss is shown at Comedy Central's First Annual Commie Awards held at Sony Studios in Culver City, Calif., in this Nov. 22, 2003 file photo. PAUL SKIPPER

By KEN RITTER (Associated Press Writer) From Associated PressNovember 17, 2005 7:13 AM EST

LAS VEGAS - Former "Hollywood Madam" Heidi Fleiss says she's bound for a brothel in the southern Nevada desert that she wants to help remake into a resort featuring male prostitutes serving female customers.

"I am moving to Crystal," Fleiss said Wednesday of a desert crossroads 20 miles north of Pahrump and about 80 miles outside Las Vegas. It features two bordellos and little else.

"I am opening up a stud farm," Fleiss declared from her Hollywood home overlooking the Sunset Strip. "I am going to have the sexiest men on earth. Women are going to love it."

Joe Richards, who owns the Cherry Patch Ranch and Mabel's Ranch in Crystal, said he sent a "courtesy" letter Tuesday to inform the Nye County Commission that Fleiss will work for him.

"She's going to be madam hostess of Cherry Patch Ranch," Richards told The Associated Press by telephone. He called her an employee rather than a partner.

There's one possible problem, though. County Sheriff Tony DeMeo said that because Fleiss is a convicted felon, she could be banned from the county's legal sex trade. DeMeo sits with the five county commissioners on a six-member brothel licensing board.

Fleiss, 39, was released from a California prison in 1999 after serving 21 months for money laundering, tax evasion and attempted pandering.

Fleiss was convicted in 1995 of running a prostitution ring in which models-turned-prostitutes were flown around the world to meet wealthy actors and clients who paid as much as $10,000 for a single meeting.

DeMeo said he'd heard several reports in his three years as sheriff about Fleiss' plans, including a failed proposal by an Australian firm that hired Fleiss in 2003 to promote a 50-room brothel-hotel.

"This is different," Fleiss insisted Wednesday, describing movers packing her belongings and her plan to arrive in Nevada later this week. "I'm moving."

Nye County is among 10 rural Nevada counties in which prostitution is legal under county and state oversight. Prostitution is illegal in Clark County surrounding Las Vegas, and Washoe County around Reno.

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why would we need a bunch of swedish doodes around when we have Dan and Monty there to hang with the ladies of slowtwitch? I mean, unless the swedish doodes were interested in answering serious questions about triathlon training and took it all very seriously and didn't walk around with their shirts off or anything like that... what was I talking about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shirts off during question and answer time is mandatory. As are the Craft tri shorts.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [parkito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plastic Surgery gone seriously BAD!!!!

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [docfuel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nah, just a little too much time int he slammer.

So, some serious questions: Is Xantusia a new franchise? Is Monty hiring? What are the qualifications (besides the obvious ones)? Can Short Slowtwitchers apply?

Enquiring minds ...

Behold the turtle! He makes progess only when he sticks his neck out. (James Bryant Conant)
GET OFF THE F*%KING WALL!!!!!!! (Doug Stern)
Brevity is the soul of wit. (William Shakespeare)
Quote Reply
Re: xantusia pool? [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So they are going to "model the latest triathlon clothing" for us? That sounds legitimate. I think it's just you and me that know about this so far Cathy. I won't tell any other ladies if you don't.

Just kidding, I really would like to do a ladies of slowtwitch gathering, that would be a blast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree, especially now that they're pimpin' the doodes:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Monty. When the pool is finished you guys will really be set up. I've told some of my crew about it and they are keen to check it out.

Best,

Joel
Quote Reply