Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
x-rated
Quote | Reply
if your not 18y/o or are offended by sexual material on the web...stop here!

But my wicked sould thought this was very funny....
You think wetsuits are made for surfing and swimming? Think again!

type this into google and click on the third link:

quintana roo wetsuit review
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [agret] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Emp will be so proud...

"A man must love a thing very much if he not only
practices it without any hope of fame and money,
but even practices it without any hope of doing it well."

(G. K. Chesterton)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm at a loss. That is too funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dang...

Quote | Reply
"designed to feel rubbery soft against the skin and textured to provide a sensual firmness to the touch while being worn."

was exactly what the designers at QR were seeking from these designs...........

:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As if I don't have enough on my mind come race day, now I have to wonder which one of the people in my wave bought their wetsuit from Mr. S...

Brett
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't get it. It seems like your swim splits would be seriously impacted by all the suit modifications. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering if Mr. S will win the QR Dealer of the Year award...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two thoughts:

1. I wonder if these guys will be hanging around at Escape from Alcatraz, just to see all the people in wetsuits. What a thrill, eh?

2. That one dude must have been in some COLD water. LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i personally take credit for this. no, i didn't open this shop up as a retailer, but if it wasn't for my attention to fit and detail in the early QR days, why, these guys'd be doing whatever it is they do in an orca.

saucony's motto is "fit and feel" (besides their other motto, loyal to the sport). if you apply that ethic to wetsuits, i'd say this is the ultimate challenge that a company devoted to fit and feel must aspire to meet.

that being the case, i'm going to make it my personal duty to apprise these guys on just how much better off they'd all be if they were doing it in a T1. plus, no zippers to degrease.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't they know that cutting that hole in the crotch voids the warranty???

Wink

E-Z

--It ain't a good idea to swim near MY bubbles! Tongue
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so...so...so...horrible...must pock out eyes with dt swiss spoke. there is no god children....(crying)....he has left us!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [timberwolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
As if I don't have enough on my mind come race day, now I have to wonder which one of the people in my wave bought their wetsuit from Mr. S...

Brett

I think that you will be able to tell - the people who bought from Mr S... will be ones wearing shorts over the wet suit for modesty reasons to cover the "modification" of the suit. (read the blurb on the RHS of the screen).

Pete
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [GJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my GOD. this was so wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [sin1k] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please make the bad man stop, mommy!
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't ya just know that the behind the scenes e-mails btw. Dan & Emilio that are most probably being traded right now have GOT to be priceless.
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [canneberra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe this is why Dan moved his empire out to the desolation of Xantusia, developing all sorts of new fit techniques...

My god, it definitely takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have these guys inadvertantly stumbled on to the amazing new product that T1 is developing? I mean, you did say that it it might not even be fair to call it a wetsuit, right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy Crap!!! Do you think it would a person swim strait? or keep from weaving left and right?
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [canneberra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Don't ya just know that the behind the scenes e-mails btw. Dan & Emilio that are most probably being traded right now have GOT to be priceless."

actually.... you're right.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I heard a story that the female sales rep from QR handling this account was let go because of it. Perhaps just rumors?

Ross Hoopingarner
Quote Reply
Re: x-rated [Hoop] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I heard a story that the female sales rep from QR handling this account was let go because of it. Perhaps just rumors?"

just rumors. sales for QR wetsuits was moved (by corporate decision) from san diego to chattanooga (it was the last ABG-owned element with its sales not in chattanooga). the sales manager (a woman) was to keep her job but would need to relocate. she chose not to.

there is no harm done to the brand because it also happens to be part of the fetish scene. of course there is harm done to the suit by virtue of the modifications, that is, if you're going to swim in it. (and, of course, you couldn't anonymously pee in your suit anymore).

the QR brand was always edgy when i owned it. there is no way this would've damaged our brand value, if anything it would've enhanced it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ummm...well...ahem...hmmm...say...good gosh...lordy...land sakes alive ............

well I never...you better toe the line mister...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more reason to fear shark attack. Also, I wonder if those wetsuits have a warranty against "shrinkage."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
>>(and, of course, you couldn't anonymously pee in your suit anymore).<<

Dude. that's what the HOOD is for! ;-)

And to whomever wondered if "they" would be at Alcatraz checking out the triathletes in wetsuits. Ha. No. There are clubs and house parties where you find your own kind. I don't think "they" get up that early. There is also something to do with a swing? Why do I know all this? I live in San Francisco and you just hear things. ha

Do a search on Folsom Street Fair. Fairly interesting viewing and it's usually on a hot day in SF. All that leather and 80F.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next