Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

wetsuit advice
Quote | Reply
Hello all,

I'm a novice and cheaper than anyone else ever! I need to buy a wetsuit for IM Wisconsin next year. I've found one on the net for less than $100.00 and I'm curius what everyone else thinks. Below is the site.

http://www.supergo.com/...cid=5&subid=7594

Please advise.

Thanks

Mike
Quote Reply
Re: wetsuit advice [fatfreemike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't have to be cheap to jump on a good deal. IM wetsuites are excellent and that is a great deal. Just be carefull with sizing. Call supergo and talk to someone about size. You'll be very pleased with the IM wetsuite as long as you get the right size. Good luck in your race.

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: wetsuit advice [fatfreemike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You get what you pay for. With all the effort, time and pain you have to go through just to get to the start line might I respectfully suggest that saving a few bucks on a wetsuit may constitute false economy. Nothing beats a DeSoto T1. The QR Superfull and the Aquaman Bionik are close seconds. Spend the money, get a decent suit. I recall the President of United Airlines saying (when asked about cheap fares) "Would you really like to fly from New York to L.A. for $199? Don't you feel there will be some kind of compromise there to offer that price?"

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply