Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

washing with no water?
Quote | Reply
no, it's not a french thing...I will be riding to work now but want to avoid wasting time riding back and forth to the fitness center not so close to my office.
I know a company makes some kind of tissues to wash yourself but you don't need to use a shower...forgot which comp. though.
Anyone tried those? Do you feel 'clean' after or it's 'so so'...

any tip?
Quote Reply
Re: washing with no water? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scented baby wipes, use four sheets, cheap - work like a charm and keep you fresh and clean, skip those other wipes

I used this for years when commuting in to work
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just do it the Polish way,

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are just a little sweaty from training and you towel off first, then hit it with those things, you feel fine. If you are all mangy and dusty you have to get under a hose first to rinse the crud off.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Campmor.com sells a line of "No-Rinse" shampoo, body wash, etc. To use the body stuff you need a wet washcloth but that's it. You don't need to rinse afterwards. It works really well and afterwards your skin feels feels just like you took a shower. It's not just perfume either.

Benjamin
Quote Reply
Re: washing with no water? [Gary Tingley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was given the list of "Damp wash cloth, followed by baby wipes, followed by deoderant. This was given to me by a competive female triathlete. Appropriately in this case she called it "The French Bath"...no offense of course.

A few other tips she gave was. If you hit it hard you'll have to hang around naked in the bathroom for a while until you quite sweating. Then towel off before the above.

~Matt
Quote Reply
Re: washing with no water? [lc21998] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is the website!

http://www.campmor.com/...mp;memberId=12500226

They also have no-wash shampoo and conditioner!

Los
Quote Reply
Re: washing with no water? [LosPSU94] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's it. It's good stuff.

Benjamin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My Dad, a former Army DI (Korea/VietNam era), told me this is a question best asked of a Marine.

"Maybe you should just run faster..." TM
Quote Reply