Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

to buy the DR Chipper?
Quote | Reply
I need help deciding between the DR Chipper or brush eater. After watching all of the ads on OLN during the Tour I might go out and buy both. Sure, I don't have a yard or twenty foot trees to chip, but you never know. I figure it will be able to handle all sorts of bike parts, including frames, forks, saddles, cranks...the list goes on. I'm only afraid that I'll end up chipping my hands and arms.

Adam
Quote Reply
Re: to buy the DR Chipper? [adampom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say forget the chipper get the infinity its pretty fast and time waits for no one so it has to be hunted down and beaten but if you decide agaisnt the infinity and still get the chipper I would get the new volkswagen SUV to haul the chipper (that would be a good idea). And if your budget doesn't allow for any of the above I would opt for a new Trek so that you and Lance could ride down to subway for the next seven months to loose weight.

It seems that we both need one of those Tivo things that edits out the commercials.
Quote Reply
Re: to buy the DR Chipper? [Stewart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good point. i believe the chipper is towable. i'd like to see a co-op ad, where lance is doing donuts in the suburu with the DR chipper behind. depending on how it handles the turns i might invest.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: to buy the DR Chipper? [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just offer up thanks to Lance/God/Some Guy in Marketing/etc. for the absence of the Lincoln Navigator commercials this year, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can you forget that chick magnet grill? "does it do tricks?" No, do you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the dr chipper is the greatest sign of manhood. style is not useful it's being useless with big tools. the dr chipper is only one step below the dr trimmer/mower. get both and hold yourself. there you go. god what a manly feeling.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply