Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sponge bob tri a success
Quote | Reply
last night wolf den 7, pack 1020, circle 10 council boys scouts of america completed the first 'sponge bob squarepants triathlon'.

it was a challenging course of one lap in the pack leaders pool, for laps around the blaock on the bike than a two lap run. 8 cubs started with 1 dnf (got bored half way through bike.)it was fantastic.

one kid had the idea of getting family and friends to sponsor the kids for a fund raising drive for a local food bank. i took that little trouble maker to the side and let him know that no stupid kid and his 'chairity' where going to make the sponge bob squarepants triathlon unpure.

recovery fuel was capri suns and rice crispie treats. awards for all finshers where gary or patrick key chains.

note: poser's son finished 5th do to "i hate this sport" attitude. no speedos (trade mark) where used.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Last edited by: poser: May 7, 03 21:02
Quote Reply
Re: sponge bob tri a success [poser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Poser,

That is awsome! It sounds like that was a least as much fun for the adults as for the kids. LOL about the dnf due to boredom and your kid's 5th because of attitude. That would be my kid, he loses interest running around the bases in T-Ball.
Quote Reply