Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
so...who won the tour?
Quote | Reply
now that Le Monde reveals that Pereiro has been controlled positive to Sabutamol without therapeutic justification?

Apparently there are 6 other cases of positive tests with suspicious therapeutic justifications.
Last edited by: Francois: Jan 18, 07 9:51
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Credit Lyonnais won
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Millar from 59th! Go UK!!!

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Administrator [ In reply to ]
Re: so...who won the tour? [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that would be funny...but don't kid yourself...how about Tim Henman taking Wimbledon?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Millar from 59th! Go UK!!!
Naw, Moncoutie beat Millar by 1 minute and 1 place on GC.
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [duncan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A Frenchman? Nah...it's even less likely than a brit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It didn't happen until cyclingnews.com reports it...

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't like Henman, he's a spineless tw&t...his game only really worked on grass and he was unable to take his chance. Fortunately his career is pretty much done now. Murray might have a hope but he's Scottish so he doesn't really count.

Perhaps a Frenchman can win le tour if everyone else is banned (although it would still be touch and go, ha)...I think I finally figured out what that French lab is up to :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [Martin C] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Seems rather odd that today, on the main forum, we have this thread coexisting with a Tour of California thread where members proclaim their excitement.

Strange indeed.

Easy, there will be plenty of clean riders in the ToC. Of course, these will be the same riders whom that idiot Julich will say "none of these guys seem ready for Europe....". Most of the domestic pros really are clean.
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually if you check the news on cyclingnews.com there is doping stuff every single day...scary
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And Moncoutie's team mates actually testified that he rode clean in a court of law. Go France!
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Seems rather odd that today, on the main forum, we have this thread coexisting with a Tour of California thread where members proclaim their excitement.

Strange indeed.

Easy, there will be plenty of clean riders in the ToC. Of course, these will be the same riders whom that idiot Julich will say "none of these guys seem ready for Europe....". Most of the domestic pros really are clean.
They better had be, otherwise raceclean.org will be after 'em...
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [duncan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So are you saying that the French riders such as Dessel who finished ahead of Moncoutie weren't clean? Or did you pick him because he was just ahead of Millar?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anything to piss off the brits!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Greg Lemond
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually if you check the news on cyclingnews.com there is doping stuff every single day...scary

Yeah, maybe if I find a website dedicated to doping news, I could actually find an article about cycling.

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andreas Kloden rocks.

You sir, are my new hero! - Trifan 11/13/2008

Casey, you are a wise man - blueraider_mike 11/13/2008

Casey, This is an astute observation. - Slowbern 11/17/2008
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmph! You'll be sorry when we win something one day!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like what? The Premier League? :P
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm saying that Moncoutie's teammates testified that he was clean. Just threw it in because Millar was making a big deal about riding clean last year (and, if true, rightly so). No idea about Dessel, one way or another. Same for most riders.
Last edited by: duncan: Jan 18, 07 10:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, loads of English players in that, no wait, er....

Mr rugby fan, please remind me who the current world champions are...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do they HATE Americans so????????!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, haha, wait...
Last edited by: Nipsy: Jan 18, 07 11:59
Quote Reply
Re: so...who won the tour? [Nipsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait...he'll get a TUE.

Does Velonews count?

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/11479.0.html
Last edited by: cdanrun: Jan 18, 07 11:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm confused why so many riders have therapeutic use exemptions. The UCI list of procedures and regulations to receive a TUE is 6 pages long(!) while the guidelines for in-competition testing is only 3!

Is there an epidemic of asthma, rickets, shingles, mange, hepatitis A/B/C, HIV, lupus, and/or cervical cancer in professional men's cycling that so many riders need a T.U.E.?
Quote Reply

Prev Next